Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

AbdulBasit.com

DomainsWeb.comTop Member
AbdulBasit.com
Impact
Hello and Assalamo Alaikum,

Many of you know me that I am basically from Karachi but since 2015 I shifted to Islamabad, Pakistan.

I have created this thread so that people from all over the Pakistan can update here any information regarding any planning to organize any event, conference or meetup anywhere in Pakistan.

Currently I am residing in Islamabad so I invite anyone from any place to schedule meetup or organize an event and bring more awareness to our people.

Thanks and best regards
AbdulBasit Makrani

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You guys are great and keep me motivated for domaining thingy.
I feel proud of this Group..
keep it up, you will rule the world...InshaAllah

Best of luck

•••
Hats off to Abdul Basit under his leadership we already started the buzz and in last one month 4 small get togethers already done in Rawalpindi and Islamabad and Good thing is trickle-down effect is already started and after seeing this Faisalabad boys also meetup few days back.

•••
You guys are great and keep me motivated for domaining thingy.
I feel proud of this Group..
keep it up, you will rule the world...InshaAllah

Best of luck

IN SHA ALLAH :)
Credit to each active member of this group.
Best wishes bro :)

•••
Hats off to Abdul Basit under his leadership we already started the buzz and in last one month 4 small get togethers already done in Rawalpindi and Islamabad and Good thing is trickle-down effect is already started and after seeing this Faisalabad boys also meetup few days back.

Always great meeting you. Very energetic and passionate about domaining (y)

•••
Wake up Pakistani Domainers!

•••
Assalam o Alaikum to all Pakistani Domainers here at nampros. I appreciate Abdul basit to gather us here so that we know the active domainers from our country. Also contribute in promoting domaining in Pakistan.
This is what I'm trying to do and need you guys help and support.
I've created a group at facebook and Abdul Basit already joined it so you all are invited here to promote Domaining https://www.facebook.com/groups/101172046953405/
Also I'm looking for "Top 10 Pakistani Domainers" to write an article for my freelance blog http://freelancefront.com So you are requested to share your details and sold # of domains at any platform.
Thanks to all of you in advance.

•••
Assalam o Alaikum to all Pakistani Domainers here at nampros. I appreciate Abdul basit to gather us here so that we know the active domainers from our country. Also contribute in promoting domaining in Pakistan.
This is what I'm trying to do and need you guys help and support.
I've created a group at facebook and Abdul Basit already joined it so you all are invited here to promote Domaining https://www.facebook.com/groups/101172046953405/
Also I'm looking for "Top 10 Pakistani Domainers" to write an article for my freelance blog http://freelancefront.com So you are requested to share your details and sold # of domains at any platform.
Thanks to all of you in advance.
Sure i will join the group and will write an article as well.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Assalam u alaikum brothers,

Don't forget to give zakat on your domain names.

Jazak Allah khair.

•••
Hello and Assalamo Alaikum,

Many of you know me that I am basically from Karachi but since 2015 I shifted to Islamabad, Pakistan.

I have created this thread so that people from all over the Pakistan can update here any information regarding any planning to organize any event, conference or meetup anywhere in Pakistan.

Currently I am residing in Islamabad so I invite anyone from any place to schedule meetup or organize an event and bring more awareness to our people.

Thanks and best regards
AbdulBasit Makrani

Walikum Slam,

It would be great opportunity to learn more about domaining world. if you have planed any meet up then please update. I am fro Faisalabad and would try to join you. Thanks

•••
•••
any buyer of PakX.com
And iPaki.com from Pakistan

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back