IT.COM

domains DomainDomme leaving Clubhouse - DomainKing will block anyone who follows with a .eth handle

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact

Seems like a lot of people had enough with being disrespected and or inundated with spam and crass comments. Krista @domaindomme tweeted today she was leaving Clubhouse. Rick Schwartz then added that he will now be blocking those who follow him with a .eth handle I have always said the domain industry is a collection of echo chambers, on top of that some people plain don't like one … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Someone blocked my 2 Twitter accounts without any reason. FYI, it's not Rick. People are very weird nowadays on Twitter!
That generally happens if you inappropriately spam others with your names like in discussion threads. Instead of saying they are weird look at what you do. Also incessant NFT promotion will get you muted by some but you won’t know you are muted.

Last edited:
•••
That generally happens if you inappropriately spam others with your names like in discussion threads. Instead of saying they are weird look at what you do. Also incessant NFT promotion will get you muted by some but you won’t know you are muted.
I don't do spam(sharing domain names in comments etc.)!

•••
And anyone who disagrees with that or downvotes me, go do your own research, there’s no need to hide, say you genuinely don’t like what I’m saying
Hi

i wouldn't downvote your post, but i don't like the general negative assumptions you are concluding/alluding to.

also, i was invited to join clubhouse by a long time domainer, but i never did.
seeing that so many were rushing in at the time, diminished the interest.

still, i don't follow Mad's posts as much, but i have seen where Brad has complemented the seller for their successful sales of .xyz domains more than once.
and i did read where he said he purchased a .eth domain for brand protection.

additionally, other than .xyz, there aren't many other notable or extensive threads here concerning other extensions. so, what's the point of beefing about those?

as for the domain king
i was member of his forum TT back in the day and he started blocking back then and eventually closed it down.
so, ain't nothing new about him blocking something else now, cuz when you're the king, you can do that kinda :poop: and mo-fo's will still follow your ass.

just saying....

imo....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back