Watch

deez007

The More I Learn The Less I "Know"Top Member
Impact
Hey Folks

These @sswipes are at it again.

Mohammed Morgan - [email protected]

Dear Domain Owner,

Our system has again detected that your domain: xxxxxx is being repeatedly used for spamming and spreading malware recently.
You can download the detailed abuse report of your domain along with date/time of incidents. Click Here

We have also provided detailed instruction on how to delist your domain from our blacklisting.

Please download the report immediately and take proper action within 24 hours otherwise your domain will be suspended permanently.

There is also possibility of legal action depend on severity and persistence of your abuse case.

Three Simple Steps to fix this issue:
1. Download your abuse report.
2. Check your domain abuse incidents along with date and time.
3. Take few simple steps for prevention and to avoid domain suspension.

Click Here to Download your Report

Note: This is final notice. Please fix this issue immediatly or we have to suspend your domain after 24 hours.

Best Regards,
Domain Abuse Admin
DomainCop Inc.
Tel.: (139) 789-50-45

Related:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm thinking we should all do our bit..

Each of us should create a Craigslist advert and leave these guys email address in the adverts...

Post a really insane advert...like $150 for the best d*ck pics
Email pics to: [email protected]

Hhahhaahahah

Last edited:
•••
Search DomainCop247.com and see what comes up.
Too funny.

Peace,
Cyberian

•••
Received the same email today. I wasn't sure if they were legit, but did not click their links just in case. A twitter account, MalwareHunterTeam posted "They are back" regarding domaincop247.com: https://twitter.com/malwrhunterteam/status/808752888063332352

Figured these people were phishing, but wasn't sure. Glad to see this thread in Google when I was checking on them.

•••
Thank you for posting. I just received that same email in my spam folder.

•••
i also recieved one , they do my head in all this spam. its unreal

•••
I'm think we should all do our bit..

each of us create a craigslist advert and leave these guys email address in the adverts...

Post a really insane advert...like $150 for the best d*ck pics email pics to: [email protected]
Hhahhaahahah

haha !! now that would be funny

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back