Dynadot

DomainCentral.com - No support / How to log-in

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CDM

Established Member
Impact
I got a backorder win sent to DomainCentral.com for the first time, a few months ago. The welcome email they sent contained a link to login at the subdomain: Store.DomainCentral.com

However it was impossible to login here. I emailed their support and never got a response, forgot about it until it came time to transfer out after the 60-day lock, then went through the same issue, again emailed their support and again received no response.

The have the same interface as BigRock, so I'm guessing they're a reseller. I was about to reach out to BigRock to report them, but then for some reason I thought to try navigating to the main site instead of the 'store' subdomain. When I did that, I was presented with a different log-in screen than I had seen before, so I crossed my fingers and tried it, and it actually logged me in! ... and then redirected me to ... Store.DomainCentral.com 🤷‍♂️

So the moral of this post in case anyone else gets stuck and find it is, don't use the subdomain link they send in their welcome email (though you can use that to reset your password). Navigate to the primary domain and login there.

Also they evidently offer no support, so I'd get your domains out of there asap.

Cheers

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back