domain Domain valuations - Just Registered - cordlessheaters.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

JJC

Upgraded Member
Impact
Just curious on what people think the values of these names are?

cordlessheaters.com
thermaltops.com
blockpolicy.com
jamrecipe.com
verticalinjection.com
invitationsamples.com
childcareworker.com

Cheers!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi JCC, Cordless Heaters has semi-solid SERPs for four pages. The bulk of the human population dwells in the northern hemisphere so I see plenty of commercial potential for this name.

Undeveloped, end user price $500 to $2000

Regards.matt

PS.

Nokta says $6,471, a little bit schizo in the opposite direction of that naughty Pestibot.

Last edited:
•••
blockpolicy.com Hah, I seen this neat action movie a few days ago called 'Brick Mansions', lol, that as sad as it sounds, is the first thing I thought of when I read that name. My advice, write a similar screenplay and go and hang out in Holywood for a few months to see if you can sell it, hell, at least you already have the movies title.com.

Regards.matt

•••
ChildCareWorker, might be worth something.

•••
jamrecipe.com, damn you have some seriously sweet TLDs JJC, this one does not need analyzing. $5000 not a penny less.

Regards.matt

•••
BlockPolicy, can also be used for pelican and demo forum fan.

•••
I agree ZapZano, another almost Category Killer. You will be looking at working with or within the government for that particular domain name to actually turn it into anything of Social Value, and a name like that, ChildCareWorker, that's all you should be thinking about.

Regards.matt

Last edited:
•••
Kickk azz zero convict blood:)

•••
verticalinjection.com, that's a good one. I feel like Main-Lining 100mg of Morphine Sulphate after reading that. A fantastic TLD for suave drug dealers.

Regards.matt

•••
Last but not least, invitationsamples.com ? I don't get it JCC. A sampling of an Invitation to a umm , hmm whatever, birthday, wedding, anniversary, funeral.
Is it possible to sample an Invitation to make sure you want to accept the invitation? You know what I'm getting at. Let it drop and use the savings to rereg ChildCareWorker.com

Regards.matt

•••
Last but not least, invitationsamples.com ? I don't get it JCC. A sampling of an Invitation to a umm , hmm whatever, birthday, wedding, anniversary, funeral.
Is it possible to sample an Invitation to make sure you want to accept the invitation? You know what I'm getting at. Let it drop and use the savings to rereg ChildCareWorker.com

Regards.matt

Thank you very much for your input!

I have a few other recipe names such as:

noodlerecipe.com
avocadorecipe.com

and

dallastoys.com
girlsjumpers.com
militia.ca
armycoat.com

Cheers,

JJC

•••
•••
I somehow missed ThermalTops.com, I stopped looking after page 10 of the SERPs, this one is like JamRecipe.com $5,000 not a penny less.

Regards.matt

PS.

Out of curiosity I had to have a look;
Nokta says $6, 498
estibot says $1,200

Last edited:
•••
•••
2k for which one ZapNano? I just ran ThermalTops.com and PestyPoo said $1,200.

Regards.matt

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back