IT.COM

discuss Domain sold by auction on Godaddy, how to invoice it?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hello,

It is the first time I sell domain through Godaddy auction.
The buyer already has the domain and I have the money in my bank account minus the GD commission but.... Does anyone know how I can invoice this?

I am a freelancer from spain have spoken to Godaddy support and they tell me that they open an incident to send me "a document" that proves that the domain has been sold on their platform and after a few minutes I receive the following e-mail:

We show that you wish to receive a receipt for the recently domain sold so you could report it to the Treasury. Regrettably, we are not able to issue a receipt for the sold domain, however, please find documents confirming the payout for the domain. These documents should be sufficient to report the sale to the local tax government.

:zippermouth:

I understand that as an freelancer in spain I need to invoice that payment so you would have to give me Godaddy's or the buyer's invoicing data no?
The option I see is to take the legal data of the company Godaddy and make a self-billing directly and ready, similar to how it is done with Adsense, because I do not see another option.

Any one tell me more about it?
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Back