Dynadot

security ''Domain SEO notice'' scam

NameSilo
Watch

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
I am having HUGE problem with a new scam with the title ''Domain SEO notice'', asking $67 to renew their ''service''. I block, i flag them, nothing. They sent messages from other addresses.This situation is awful...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
somehow, spam-assassin blocks them in my thunderbird

The amount of spam I see in the spam folders every 12hrs (when I check) is crazy.

It's amazing how any action online is a pain to do for us but these guys go on unhindered for ages now :/

•••
somehow, spam-assassin blocks them in my thunderbird

The amount of spam I see in the spam folders every 12hrs (when I check) is crazy.

It's amazing how any action online is a pain to do for us but these guys go on unhindered for ages now :/
I think it's time to be all punished. I feel desperate.
Additionally, i want to someone to show me a simple rule/method to eliminate their trash from my folder. To eliminate them once and for all.

Last edited:
•••
The spammer is actually a member of this forum.
Do a search with contents of his email here on NP.

•••
Really, i don't believe that in the 2017 year we can't find a way to punish this kids. Anyway, take care all and don't click anything inside these messages.

Last edited:
•••
Education is the answer. If there were no buyers, then there would be no sellers

•••
Hi everyone, I have just received something similar.

Education is the answer. If there were no buyers, then there would be no sellers

I couldn't agree more with @Kuffy

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back