Dynadot

poll Domain Selling Company LLC vs S-Corp

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

VIPDomains

Established Member
Impact
What type of company offers the best liability protection and tax benefits for a single member U.S based domain investment company with a portfolio of 1000+ domains?
  1. SMLLC (Single member LLC) Disregarded
  2. SMLLC taxed as S-Corp
  3. S-Corp
  4. Something Else (elaborate)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
You need to talk to the accountant in your country, here no one will be able to answer your question.

•••
You need to talk to the accountant in your country, here no one will be able to answer your question.
Why wouldn't anybody be able to answer me I assumed quite a few people here are from the United States

•••
Why wouldn't anybody be able to answer me I assumed quite a few people here are from the United States

Because again, this is a question for tax consultants, not domainers.

•••
•••
Because again, this is a question for tax consultants, not domainers.
No doubt, I can ask a tax advisor but not any of them know the answer relevant to the domain investment business.

I was hoping to hear what other domains learned from their tax consultants, perhaps those who actually know what a domain name is, what they eventually went with and found to be best or learned it's no bueno.

To learn from experienced U.S based domainers... I think it's a very valid question, isn't this forum for that.

Sharing is caring

•••
Last edited:
•••
I also asked AI some important matters, he always told it's better to contact an lawyer who knows very good his field of work.

Last edited:
•••
Delaware llc - one of the best.
You mean Domain Trading Company.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Back