Dynadot

Domain Review for new gTLDs | New Show

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

atinc

EntrepreneurTop Member
Impact
Hey Folks,

I've decided to publish informative videos about digital assets investment. Our topics will be "domain name investment" and "cryptocurrencies".

On our next vlog we will be reviewing some new gTLD portfolios. So please submit your domains here if you like to get feedback on your domain names.

Here is the first vlog, hope you'll enjoy it.

For the domain industry part I would love to co-operate with professional domain investors on nP. So please do not hesitate to pm me if you like to be a part of the show and contribute the show with your ideas. Below I am tagging some of the users that I would love to have on the show. If I forget any users that I interact on nP please excuse me and do not hesitate to contact me to be a part of the upcoming shows.

@Fancy.domains @Canadian @Grego85 @MetBob @lolwarrior @Michael Ehrhardt @briguy @HotKey @New.Life @Kate @JB Lions @dordomai @Almarri.Company @mad409 @ealfert @wot @deez007 @noonoo1 @tianjunjie @kerala @BML @Avtar629 @Pierre Barnard @alwaysforGod @Ollie3000 @JanO @Page Howe @NameSplice @Rinkuji @Constantin S @cipcip @namemarket @Sumeeth @hawkeye @DNWon @tupungato @ET76 @AGAME @Keukatodd @mpls @Silentptnr @EZPZYO @KennyB @Bulloney @nicedomains @NameTurtle @Mohammed Azheruddin @NameSplice @NetPark @stewmath @lock @Gabriele @raaayed @DnameAgame @nevermind @Victor H Pitts @Alex Domain @Wass @AMRO1001 @Jurgen Wolf @amirp @garptrader @Rhythm8 @kriss05 @Sergiy @Celebrating @walidbenayed @Chris Rice @rivey001 @akos @Kostas @Karl Grand Maison @Alessandro Couteau @Leo Angelo @Kenny @Joseph CA @mems @mayazir @TERADOMAIN @Willox Perez @Omar Negron @Josh R and of course @Eric Lyon

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If that is fine I would love to invite the best 10 new gTLDs owners on nP, for the upcoming new gTLD portfolio review.

Below is the list :

• Reality.Show | 33 points | Winner
  • Crypto.World | 24 points | Second Runner
  • New.Life | 21 points | Third Runner
  • Title.Loans & Web.Enterprises | 11 points
  • AI.City | 9 points
  • Cannabis.Care & Client.Services & 888.Cash | 8 points
  • Hot.Media & Vr.Tours | 6 points

and if you like to get feedback about your domain portfolio, you can submit your domains here.

•••
@atinc great video!!! I just love the design of it, very very professional! This is someting what new gTLD fans and investors for sure will appreciate.

Particularly what I found good was a speed of presentation: calm, relaxed, yet informative particularly for people who just start with new gTLDs.

Guys and gals, this is a must watch video!

•••
@atinc great video!!! I just love the design of it, very very professional! This is someting what new gTLD fans and investors for sure will appreciate.

Particularly what I found good was a speed of presentation: calm, relaxed, yet informative particularly for people who just start with new gTLDs.

Guys and gals, this is a must watch video!

Thanks @lolwarrior appreciate it!

I am all new to this video stuff actually, but I am glad you liked it.

This vlog was particularly for those who are new to domain name industry, which is about subjects 99% of nP users already know.

But for the upcoming vlogs I am aiming to create more interconnected videos and content for our community.
I believe it will be fun and interesting to watch and learn from the nP users that we already know here.

There is no monetising targeted on these series, if you watch these type of vlogs on Youtube you will realise that the views hardly exceed 100 views per video. So this is just for fun. I always wanted to know the people I interact here so I came up with this solution. :xf.smile:

Hope it will work out.

Looking forward to see you on one of these shows! I think it would be fantastic!(y)

•••
I just subscribed to you channel and shared link to your video on Linkedin so my 6k connections also see it, hopefully it gets at least few hundreds views very soon, as it really deserves it!
I shared it there like this :)

Great job and I am looking forward to see another video with 1st review you will do soon.

Guys, subscribe to that channel, and share it in your social networks on Twitter, Linked or Facebook please - we need high-quality content related to new gTLDs very much in this industry!

Last edited:
•••
One new subscriber here! :) Interesting concept and nice that you are helping the people that is starting.
I will submit you 4 or 5 names, they have to be related with Trading, right?

•••
Thanks Atinc, I just followed you on Twitter and shared your Vlog

Last edited:
•••
One new subscriber here! :) Interesting concept and nice that you are helping the people that is starting.
I will submit you 4 or 5 names, they have to be related with Trading, right?

Hey Mario,

That's great! I will contact you back for this one.

Well the first domain review part will be for new gTLDs so you can send me a list of domains that are new gTLDs. There are no limitations about industry niches. It can be trade related or something else.

We will share your e-mail address if that is fine, so the potential buyers can reach you out directly!

Please make your submission here and we will figure out the best time to shoot your review part.

Your domains will be reviewed by at least 6 people, who have rewarded as the best new gTLD investors of nP, which is voted on a public poll.

Thanks!

•••
•••
•••
103 view after 2 days, growing fast!

Btw, I have rewatched the show, and I agree with 99% of what is said there.

Except the very last example in your "domain school": I would personally go only for paris.tours (I do not think it is really necessary to get paristours in .com (and the same in .net, org, us, .co.uk, etc)...but I can maybe be a little biased, as I invest only in new gTLDs (not even 1 .com domain in my portfolio)...still that indicates how balanced is the show).

Last edited:
•••
We have 30 domains submitted for our review.

You can contact me if you like to submit domains for our review.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back