IT.COM

advice Domain pricing advice is needed

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hello,

I'm currently close to the final part of negotiations as a two word .com domain seller at Dan.com. The price has currently settled down in the lower-medium $xx,xxx range, the other party (the owner of the same phrase in the country level extension) hasn't accepted it yet and wants to confirm it with his partners over the weekend, so no binding obligations yet.

The issue is that although that's quite a good chunk of money, I've got some feeling that I might be leaving even more on the table. At the same time, I understand that I could be biased as the long-term owner of this domain.

So I would be glad to hear another professional opinion and get advice from someone with the solid sales background in the mentioned and the higher ranges - and thus attempt to figure out whether my concerns make sense. I typically don't share my sales, and obviously negotiations that might be still in progress; so I cannot post the name here. How should I better proceed with this? Maybe I could ask some experienced members (and I know there many of them here), to PM me and share opinion regarding the name in question and its perspectives?

Thanks!

P.S. I would just ask not to PM me with the single purpose to ask 'What is the name?'. Thank you for understanding.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I hope you get the help you want via pm and that its a genuine inquiry. The partner line makes me a bit suspicious its just someone trying to sniff out your price. Hopefully that is not the case. Good Luck.

•••
@karmaco - thanks for replying, have sent you a PM.

•••
If you PM me the name - I will tell you my opinion, but without knowing it - it's impossible to tell you anything, it's pure speculation.

•••
Thanks a lot for offering your assistance guys!
This thread isn't actual any longer and can be closed.

•••
Close the deal now you need no more advice as we have no idea how entire deal has gone down how you have held price negotiated. If accepted offer it is all over but if you never set a price you could now try raise the bar. Without every detail to ponder over i will suggest you take your win.

•••
Back