NameSilo

Domain Parking

Located in Domain Parking and Traffic Monetization, started by Meadows, Apr 9, 2020

Replies:
Views:

1. Meadows

Meadows Upgraded Member Blue Account

Hi,

where can I park a single domain profitably? What is your experience like?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Timothy Carambat

Timothy Carambat Established Member

Lots of sites offer parking with supplemented Ad revenue - i cannot speak to their efficacy and i hope someone else can provide insight on that.

I am the founder of DynaDomains, which is a lot like parking your domain. It allows a single domain to be subleased to multiple businesses/people all at the same time. You get a nice commission off what the lease pays per month (75% to you, typically). All done with a simple 301 redirect.

I, of course, have all my domains on that site, as well as a bunch of other domain owners who have onboarded their domains with us.

The third option is to make the domain into a profitable page with content that you can populate (via yourself or copy-writers for hire) and then sell ads on that. That is more akin to running a forum/online business so that is obviously the most high-touch solution.

3. Samer

Samer Top Contributor VIP Blue Account

@biggie foremost expert on parking imo :)

ParkingCrew, Voodoo best 2? (Still dont think make any with 1 anywhere..)

Beware, have expectations low. Parking is down from its golden years.

Samer

Last edited: Apr 10, 2020

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice