IT.COM

advice Domain Parking Which one?

NameSilo
Watch

lknights1987

Established Member
Impact
I currently own just short of 500 domain names and thinking of parking them but the big question is what domain parking should I use? Bodis? Cash parking?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I currently own just short of 500 domain names and thinking of parking them but the big question is what domain parking should I use? Bodis? Cash parking?
Bodis , but you can try cash parking too. For maximum result , recommend for Bodis or Parkingcrew

•••
•••
Which one is better bodis or parking crew ?
Right now? None. Try to sell your domains and secure the 15% AN commission. Even one sale with no AN lander (25% commission) will be a year profit from parking. Parking seems dead this period.

Last edited:
•••
Which one is better bodis or parking crew ?
Bodis. Easy to manage , simple , and fast support. Follow their Term and Condition , so your account always safe from banned without any reason.

•••
Bodis. Easy to manage , simple , and fast support. Follow their Term and Condition , so your account always safe from banned without any reason.
have you tried cash parking ? If yes what experience did you have using it ?

•••
have you tried cash parking ? If yes what experience did you have using it ?
Not directly to cash parking , but tried via afternic parking 1 years ago. You can try cash parking too if you plan to make experiments .

Formerly Voodoo is good , but voodoo has stopped now . You can spend more time and search relevant article at namepros related to parking to get better knowledge

•••

Late last year, I signed up with Bodis. I also tried Afternic and Sedo (had been on Sedo and Afternic for awhile).

I found Bodis UX the easiest to understand. On Bodis, I was able to earn a few pennies. In years on Sedo and Afternic, I earned nothing. Note that this is not an earnings comparison between these three companies: the domains were different.

When I was getting set up on Bodis, I needed Support. They were helpful and responsive.

Domain Parking was not profitable for me. Some might say the uploaded portfolio does not have much type-in traffic. I would agree. What I was able to learn from the Bodis interface was which domains received any traffic at all.

•••
i still lean ParkingCrew with Bodis as my #2.

Last edited:
•••
I use above maximizer with bodis and parkingcrew. I would strongly recommend it.

•••
Here is my solution, please check out my article at "Domains Invest Com"
Really has sorted out my domain headache very quickly! And helped with the renewal of my domain costs.

•••
Back