IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
Tripadvisor, Inc. is an American company that operates online travel agencies, comparison shopping websites, and mobile apps with user-generated content.

How do we find out which domain names are owned by Tripadvisor well we use a feature called Reverse Whois Search with our partners WhoisXMLApi.com , they scan for the chosen term in this instance was domain names related to the registrant email address that Tripadvisor uses for domain registrations which are “Tripadvisor LLC” and we get the results of over 1,248 domain names that Tripadvisor has registered in their names.

Domain Names within the Tripadvisor portfolio that caught me attention are BargainBox.com, CitiesIveVisited.com, EveryExperienceCounts.com, FamilyTraveler.com, JetSetter.com & LocalPicks.com

Domain Names Owned By Tripadvisor - https://robbiesblog.com/domain-names-owned-by-tripadvisor/12174

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Tripadvisor, Inc. is an American company that operates online travel agencies, comparison shopping websites, and mobile apps with user-generated content.

How do we find out which domain names are owned by Tripadvisor well we use a feature called Reverse Whois Search with our partners WhoisXMLApi.com , they scan for the chosen term in this instance was domain names related to the registrant email address that Tripadvisor uses for domain registrations which are “Tripadvisor LLC” and we get the results of over 1,248 domain names that Tripadvisor has registered in their names.

Domain Names within the Tripadvisor portfolio that caught me attention are BargainBox.com, CitiesIveVisited.com, EveryExperienceCounts.com, FamilyTraveler.com, JetSetter.com & LocalPicks.com

Domain Names Owned By Tripadvisor - https://robbiesblog.com/domain-names-owned-by-tripadvisor/12174

Interesting that they own all those variations of BookingBuddy, but don't own the dot com?! hmmm...

•••
thank you. interesting research as always.

•••
Thanks. Interesting way to check. Always interesting to see which big brands owns other names. I.e. apple owning next.com etc

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back