IT.COM

Established Domain name sales site, brand & management code - SingularityDomains.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Singularity Domains

Established Member
Impact
** MAKE AN OFFER **

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~o~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

BACKGROUND

Singularity Domains (www.singularitydomains.com) was launched in May of 2012 as sales platform for artificial intelligence, robotics, biotech, and nanotech domain names. Built from scratch on top of the Django web framework, the code that drives the public facing web site also handles domain parking and administrative managent for the names listed.

The site was not intended to be a long term effort for our company, but rather a way for us to list some of the many domain names that we had collected over the years that never ended up getting used or developed. We are now reaching the end of our inventory so are now looking for a buyer who would be interested in continuing the site and carrying on the brand.

The website remains live, so please feel free to kick the tires. To see an example of a parked page, visit: http://www.brainlib.com/. Screenshots of the domain management interface are below. If you have a serious interest in this site, please send me a PM, I can provide you a login for the domain management interface.

admin-home.png

admin-domain-list.png

admin-domain.png

WHAT'S INCLUDED

The sale includes:

The domain name SingularityDomains.com
Full rights to the Singularity Domains name and identity including logo
Source code for the managing the domains, generating the website, and domain parking*

* The web site and supporting code require a webserver with Django, the free Python-based webframework, installed. A MySQL database is also required.

The sale DOES NOT include:

Web hosting
Technical support beyond site/code transfer and re-launch
Any other domain names that may be currently listed on the site

This site is being sold "as is."

TERMS

PAYMENTS:

Payments under $1,000 shall be made via PayPal (Fees to be paid by the buyer).
Payments over $1,000 shall be made via Escrow.com (Fees to be paid by the buyer).

QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS

If you have any questions or comments please don't hesitate to post them below. If you would rather submit them privately, then please send me a message. I will respond as soon as possible.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is there a price you have in mind?

•••
I just acquired killerurl.com and killerurls.com I too would be interested in a price point! -Aloha!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back