Dynadot

question Domain Name Sales History

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Litoway

Impact
I'm new in this field and I have a question. After some auctions, sale prices are posted immediately and permanently by some tools (namebio for example). These tools are useful before buying but don't help the investor who wants to resell. Does anybody have any suggestion?
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
These tools are useful before buying but don't help the investor who wants to resell.
Reported sales cover both the investor and end user markets. If you're buying as an investor, look at the average sale prices. If you're using sales data to convince an end user, send them the top sales. :greedy:

Does anybody have any suggestion?
Marketplaces help you sell. List your domains on domain marketplaces.

•••
Thanks for your help @Addison
Yes I'll use top sales to convince end user but I thought if the price I won the auction is public, it will be much more difficult for me to resell it.
I contacted auction services, they say they don't spread final prices, just for certain domains, tools get this information (not for all domains). What do experts think? Does it affect the the future sale?
Thanks again!

•••
it will be much more difficult for me to resell it.
Does it affect the the future sale?
There are numerous strategies you can use to overcome that situation, but at the end of them all, you have a domain name that the buyer wants, that domain name cannot be purchased from anyone else, and what you paid for it is irrelevant. If the buyer wants the domain, they must pay you exactly what you want for it or they will not be able to purchase it. That gives you, the seller, the ultimate leverage.

•••
your response is clear and helpful, thanks (y)

•••
Back