Dynadot

Domain Name Owners Association of India™

NameSilo
Watch

Soofi

Love Domain NamesTop Member
Impact
Domaining, Website Designing, Development and Search Engine Optimization can be a lonesome hobby or line of work.

Local meetups and joint ventures can open up BAG-FULL of opportunities to explore, network and have fun. I am interested in making money, and making it through the best way possible with like minded people.

Lets form an exclusive INDIAN GROUP so that we can explore available options. :sold:

Post here, let's see what we can get started.
==================================

Update (as of March, 2014): Domain Name Owners Association of India™ is functioning. Check us out at www.DNOAi.com & http://www.facebook.com/dnowners :hearts:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Last edited:
•••
Im from India ( Mumbai ) and i might be interested.

Im into domaining from last 8 years and have been developing websites, building portfolio and been into domain parking as well..

•••
Hello, can I join? Been into websites since last 10 years and own some high quality domains and portals :)

•••
Im from India ( Mumbai ) and i might be interested.

Im into domaining from last 8 years and have been developing websites, building portfolio and been into domain parking as well..

Sending you a private message. Cheers

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

Hello, can I join? Been into websites since last 10 years and own some high quality domains and portals :)

Sending you a private message. Cheers

•••
Hi Soofi

I am from India only, living Southern part
i am new to the domain business, i am very eager to learn new things and love to share what i learn from my experience, this is what i am

Regards

Hars, I am not sure if we can baby sit or spoon feed you about this industry. Read, read alot of information my friend :)

•••

Last edited:
•••
@ Soofi

Hi Soofi

have i mentioned anywhere in my post that i need baby sit, spoon feed or need any help from you
are you out of mind, without reading don't just blabber dear

Hello Hars, I literally apologize if i hurt you with my words in any way my friend. All I am trying to say here is that I or any other team member wont be able to teach anything to a new member as we are literally going to be taking steps in order to grow in business with the help of other skilled & experienced members.

I am really sorry once again, but since a new member wouldnt be bringing any sort of expertise with him, others might object to such an admission as well and you have mentioned about "being new to industry" yourself.

Hope this helps!

•••
We are almost there to launch our association with the first meetup scheduled sometime in February.

Come join us Indian Domainers, Developers & Designers :)

•••

Last edited:
•••
Hello,
I'm Ankur from Jharkhand. I'm not new to domaining. Please count me in, if you have any space left.
I own/administrate some good forums and am a developer of an Arcade Script (PHP/MySQL based).
Regards.

•••
Hello,
I'm Ankur from Jharkhand. I'm not new to domaining. Please count me in, if you have any space left.
I own/administrate some good forums and am a developer of an Arcade Script (PHP/MySQL based).
Regards.

Thanks Ankur for showing interest. I am sending over a private message with some required information from you.

Cheers

•••
calling all Indian Nationals for domaining joint ventures :)

•••
hars... sorry that you felt like that. But that was your first lesson I guess.

You could have read and prepared yourself about domaining and still represented yourself as an established domainer like everyone else does by reading some funny non relevant to the business shit.

But you were honest so I give you 10 out of 10 for your honesty.

Thanks.

•••

Last edited:
•••
i didn't come here voluntarily i got invite that's why i came
http://imgur.com/rvs0WVU
rvs0WVU

Thanks & Regards

I have invited a lot of people, but that doesnt mean everyone will qualify for the group.

Let's discuss.

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
@ Soofi

" I have invited a lot of people, but that doesnt mean everyone will qualify for the group.
Better luck next time my friend. "

" hars, rather than getting upset and disappointed about the issue, lets just talk it out.
Do you have time to talk? Please add me on skype: Jay.Mahal or send your skype id.
Cheers "

First of all i am not interested to join this group ( your group )
Secondly i didn't upset for this silly reason, i just replied to Keral Patel that's it
i don't wanna discuss this matter any more

Bye

That is fine with me :notme:

•••
hey
I am from india(mumbai) too.
Hope i am not late for this.
Have been reading this fourm for last 2 months. Being a newbie not much of a success.
will be happy to learn and earn.
thanks.

•••
hey
I am from india(mumbai) too.
Hope i am not late for this.
Have been reading this fourm for last 2 months. Being a newbie not much of a success.
will be happy to learn and earn.
thanks.

Thanks Yogi for showing interest. I have saved your name in the records and will update you once the membership option is available in near future.

please respond to the private message I have sent.

Thanks

•••
•••
All set to form an association in India :)

•••
•••
Hi Soofi,

I would like to know the requirements to join this group.

Regards
VS

•••
Cool! Finally! something that I was looking for.. I'm interested in this. Count me in. :)

•••
I can join too..

Sent a private message long back. Please check and respond :)

---------- Post added at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

Hi Soofi,

I would like to know the requirements to join this group.

Regards
VS

Sent a private message long back. Please check and respond :)

---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

Cool! Finally! something that I was looking for.. I'm interested in this. Count me in. :)

Awesome!! I will be sending you a private message shortly :)

cheers :kickass:

•••
Back