NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

theunique

Established Member
Impact
Hi there,
I´m looking for an outstanding domain for a domain name marketplace and a branding company. My budget is around $10 up to $1000.

Actually, I´m looking for a really great .com domain. Please don´t send me any random ones for $50. Unfortunately, I probably cannot reply to every offer, but please send them anyway (depends on how many offers I get).

It would be perfect if you send me an offer via PM and write and "offer sent" into the thread, so the thread keeps up to date :)

Thanks and kind regards,
unique

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi there,
I´m looking for an outstanding domain for a domain name marketplace and a branding company. My budget is around $10 up to $1000.

Actually, I´m looking for a really great .com domain. Please don´t send me any random ones for $50. Unfortunately, I probably cannot reply to every offer, but please send them anyway (depends on how many offers I get).

It would be perfect if you send me an offer via PM and write and "offer sent" into the thread, so the thread keeps up to date :)

Thanks and kind regards,
unique
offer sent

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••