Dynadot

Domain Name broker wanted for Prime Real estate name

NameSilo
Watch

Mking

Established Member
Impact
I am looking for a broker for a .us real estate name that I own. The .com version was bought back in 2011 for $20,000, so I know the .us version of the name (they are based in the US) will be of great value to the company.

This name is not Trademarked, so there are no issue there. I am just looking for a broker with some experience to finalize the deal. For obvious reasons (this brokerage deal being focused on one client), I cannot reveal the name here, just to the person who will be brokering the deal.

I'm looking to sell the name for at least 10,000, so the broker involved will get 30% of this. If you are interested, drop me a message. Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I doubt a broker is going to want to deal with a .US name.

If the .com buyer paid $20k for that one, they are not going to pay $10k for .US.

If you paid good money for the .US, then you might have something worth low XXXX.
But if you hand regged this, then good luck getting high XXX.

•••
I doubt a broker is going to want to deal with a .US name.

If the .com buyer paid $20k for that one, they are not going to pay $10k for .US.

If you paid good money for the .US, then you might have something worth low XXXX.
But if you hand regged this, then good luck getting high XXX.

I appreciate the feedback, it's food for thought. However, maybe I should been more elaborate in my explanation of what this name involves; the name I have is GEO targeted for a very wealthy and large area in California. So, in the real estate world the name will definitely have significant value.

As for brokers, I'm looking for a person who has sold domains in the past - no fancy brokerage title needed.

•••
Back