IT.COM

poll Domain for portfolio / marketplace

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Which is better domain?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • DomainNameCollection.com

• i-Purchase.com

• RegistrationDomains.com

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Reallybigidea.com

THIS DOMAIN SOLD. Username is not valid.Top Member
Impact
Hi,
Please vote which is better domain?
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think ReallyBigIdea is better than those three

•••
i like the first one
1672841792942.png

------------
at godaddy closeout i see some available with potential at $5 each

1672842033831.png

1672841928290.png

Last edited:
•••
Those are terribly long names.

Suggestion: If you want it I can give you DNFlux .com at reg fee ($7 or something, have to check). Edit: free of charge. I no longer have plans for it, going in a different direction.

But only if it's of your liking (Edit: and you will be using it for the project).

I have no issue keeping it otherwise, for sale or maybe later ideas.

Last edited:
•••
This selection of three indeed does not look too appealing. If I were you, I would do one of 2 things:

1) if you have a budget of at least lower to mid $$$ I would already try to purchase whether here on NP or just making offers to the landers you like. But to me it's really best to have it in 2 words only, no dashes or numbers.

2) if there is no budget for the name, I'd simply go for now for a temporarily extension - if site is more of a personal portfolio - could be .pro, if of a larger, more general project - .org And then, with a time, indeed - watch DomainsExpired for cool expiring option with domain or dn + cool word. But do not be in a rush to get any .com name right away, just so it be com ''whatever it takes'' - don't.

Good Luck!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back