budget: above $1000 Domain for News Website

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriciaJohns

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Startup Media house is looking for a catchy name for a News website. Prefered is .com but open for other extensions if the name and extension makes real sense. (eg. news.today is superb but news.shoe is a big no no).
You may post the domains here or PM me but please be reasonable with the price.

Budget: $1k to $2k

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Please post your budget.

•••
•••
•••
Budget is required in this section.

•••
Budget is required in this section.
What's the use of having a prefix if budget needs to mentioned separately? We chose the prefix 'Above 1000'
Still for those who miss the thread prefix, our max budget is 2000 USD. Do not send offers if you think your domain is more valuable than this.

•••
Visifeed.com

Vimida.com

Pinama.com

DigitalNotice.com

CyberJoin.com

444.to

Digita.ly

Forum.today

•••
•••
B R E A K I N G N E W S

breakingnews.jpg

This domain is up for acquisition. Godaddy Push only as it is still in the transfer lock period.
Send me your best offer if this interests you.

•••
•••
GAZETTE (.ASIA, .WIKI, .ES, .AUDIO, .CLICK)

That's what I can give for two grands at the moment.

P.S. If you are UK based, I will offer something better (geographically narrowed), but for a much higher budget

•••
•••
•••
Studios.work
Tagnova.com
Virtuoso.work
Yeaweb.com

•••
B R E A K I N G N E W S

This domain is up for acquisition. Godaddy Push only as it is still in the transfer lock period.
Send me your best offer if this interests you.

Impressed by your presentation. Have shortlisted your domain. Please PM your expected price (lowest you will accept).

•••
•••
Have shortlisted a few domains and will get back to them. Sorry for others for not being able to respond to each and everyone individually.

•••
Startup Media house is looking for a catchy name for a News website. Prefered is .com but open for other extensions if the name and extension makes real sense. (eg. news.today is superb but news.shoe is a big no no).
You may post the domains here or PM me but please be reasonable with the price.

Budget: $1k to $2k

Are you looking for a keyword based domain (i.e., news or related keyword in it or as the root of a made-up word) or any pronounceable domain that is high quality?

Thanks,
Stephen

•••
•••
Got 2 to choose from if any interest
Important.news
Hear.news

•••
nextgen DOT COM Domain

ngjournal.com

Thanks

•••
You Dont wanna miss this. . . . .The Hottest

BangingNews.com almost as good as Breakingnews.com!

I'd take $2000 as the perfect deal... contact me ASAP!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back