Dynadot

question Domain for domain non-cash Trade platform?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

J.R.

Established Member
Impact
If you and another seller were interested in trading domains, what platform would you use to do so?

For example, seller A owns Red.com and Seller B owns Blue.com. Both sellers agree to an even trade of domain for domain. I've never done a non-cash domain trade before, so this is a new concept to me.

If anyone has done this sort of deal before, what platform did you use to do so?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Is there an escrow holding account type option?
Or did you just swap auth codes?

I don't trust swapping auth codes, need a service with escrow holding service to facilitate trade.

•••
Very unlikely that two people will agree any two names are worth equal value. People have opened threads here about trades without any success. You can however make your own thread in the appropriate section and give it a go.

If you don’t trust the trader don’t bother but the newer member will be expected to push the domain first.

•••
Perhaps you can each sell your domains for the same amount and run separate transactions through escrow.com. There is a $10 minimum charge, but peace of mind might be worth it for you.

•••
Perhaps you can each sell your domains for the same amount and run separate transactions through escrow.com. There is a $10 minimum charge, but peace of mind might be worth it for you.
I'll reach out to Escrow.com.

•••
Back