Dynadot

discuss DOMAIN CHEF - DOMAINS FROM SCRATCH

NameSilo
Watch

👨‍🍳 ARE YOU A DOMAIN CHEF USING XYZ INGREDIENTS?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • 🌶 ABSOLUTELY! MY PORTFOLIO HAS SPICE.

• 😑 NOT REALLY. BLAND WORKS FOR ME.

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

QUAD DOMAINS

Established Member
Impact
DOMAIN CHEF - DOMAIN NAMES FROM SCRATCH!

👋 Greetings!

👨‍🍳 Today’s message goes out to the “DOMAIN CHEF”! We’re talking those who think outside the box of generic; and find value in creating domains from scratch…..or combinations of “XYZ”.

🍽 Thank you for recognizing domains are more than just addresses to be registered and served up “cold”. You see them as “dishes” of language, identity, culture and creativity. Yum!

🍲 Kudos to you for understanding and respecting that language and culture evolve. You strive to ensure your domain names carry this aroma of evolution in the digital realm.

🎂 It’s always exciting when a domain chef takes the cake by creating a unique word or phrase. It’s this “recipe” that truly gives a brandable domain its meaning!

😋 To all the DOMAIN CHEFS out there who double as investors, we tip our hats and wish you much prosperity in your pursuit to give more “flavor” to your portfolio with XYZ ingredients.

Continue creating!

-QUAD DOMAINS

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Although I’m not a chef, I can identify this post as absolute offal

•••
stop-wasting-time-internet.jpg

•••
•••
👍 Some people are “joyous chefs” while others are “full-time critics of positive”.

🤷‍♂️ Hey, everyone has their role in life.

Although I’m not a chef, I can identify this post as absolute offal

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back