IT.COM

Domain Brand contest

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hello Nampros members,
I'm working on my Domain Brand premium domain brokering website.
I'm looking for an awesome, meaningful, memorable, catchy tagline.

The phrase is preferred to be 3 to 5 words.

The winner will be the one whose tagline will be used on DomainBrand.com.

Winner will receive $100 through paypal.

Tell your friends about it, so they can participat.

Contest starts today and will end in 1 week from today.
--
Also, while you're here, can you do ma a big favor. Tell me which of the 4 logo designs is the most appealing to you?
Vote

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Nampros members,
I'm working on my Domain Brand premium domain brokering website.
I'm looking for an awesome, meaningful, memorable, catchy tagline.

The phrase is preferred to be 3 to 5 words.

The winner will be the one whose tagline will be used on DomainBrand.com.

Winner will receive $100 through paypal.

Tell your friends about it, so they can participat.

Contest starts today and will end in 1 week from today.
--
Also, while you're here, can you do ma a big favor. Tell me which of the 4 logo designs is the most appealing to you?
Vote
Who won? It was over yesterday right? Thank you.

•••
Read the last few posts.

•••
There's one tagline that I really like and would like to use. So, there is one winner. The taglne winner is:

Premium Domains for Premium Brands

by Kohsamui

If you pm me your paypal, and I'll send $100 to your account.

Thanks all of you again for submitting your tagline. And thanks to those who help me choose the logo.
I like this one as well! I had submitted Premium Names for Premium Brands - I never looked at the previous tag lines submitted, before I did, so I'm delighted to see it's very close to it! Congrats!

•••
I like this one as well! I had submitted Premium Names for Premium Brands - I never looked at the previous tag lines submitted, before I did, so I'm delighted to see it's very close to it! Congrats!
I must say though that I would still suggest/advise you to go with Premium Names for Premium Brands as the tagline because they are already at your website so they already know it's about domains - now make it about the Names :) i don't care about any prize money just wanted to let you know that I'd advise any startup/company the same way for what it's worth :)

•••
Cate.tv,
Yes it is so close. Tough for me to pick the winner, I admit.

Even if you didnt win, I hope you had fun, too
I must say though that I would still suggest/advise you to go with Premium Names for Premium Brands as the tagline because they are already at your website so they already know it's about domains - now make it about the Names :) i don't care about any prize money just wanted to let you know that I'd advise any startup/company the same way for what it's worth :)

Thanks Cate.tv for the suggestion.
I'll consider it. :)

•••
Cate.tv,

•••
There's one tagline that I really like and would like to use. So, there is one winner. The taglne winner is:

Premium Domains for Premium Brand

Other than it's fairly boring and a tagline should add zing, clever, or pizzazz .... it's also very redundant imho as brands typically have the naming element done (why brandbucket etc. exist and have a market "new brands"). The domain name you have is decent but the tag line like this adds nothing and doesn't really make sense.

To me It's like the following (example to explain better)

PetFood.com
"The Premium Dog Food of Premium Pet Food"

Good luck none-the-less.

Last edited:
•••
Cate.tv,

I always have fun coming up with names/tag lines for startups/companies/products - that's what I'm passionate about and what I do:) best of luck - you'll do great❤️

•••
The winner hasn't responded.
Prize not yet claimed.
Wondering what happened to him.

•••
Prize not yet claimed.

he comes online often, you should wait.

•••
Prize not yet claimed.

Thank you for declaring a winner. It is good to know. Of course I agree what someone already said that it is redundant and is not suitable but what matters is that you like it even though it does surprise me since what you wanted was something geared toward brokerage since what the business is doing is brokerage and in light of your requests I posted many great taglines.

Congrats to the winner and congrats to you :)

•••
Other than it's fairly boring and a tagline should add zing, clever, or pizzazz .... it's also very redundant imho as brands typically have the naming element done (why brandbucket etc. exist and have a market "new brands"). The domain name you have is decent but the tag line like this adds nothing and doesn't really make sense.

To me It's like the following (example to explain better)

PetFood.com
"The Premium Dog Food of Premium Pet Food"

Good luck none-the-less.
Completely agreed but what matters here is the contest holder likes it :)

•••
Thank you for declaring a winner. It is good to know. Of course I agree what someone already said that it is redundant and is not suitable but what matters is that you like it even though it does surprise me since what you wanted was something geared toward brokerage since what the business is doing is brokerage and in light of your requests I posted many great taglines.

Congrats to the winner and congrats to you :)

You were one of the hard working, most creative participant. Thanks for submitting the many taglines. It made it tough for me.

•••
Completely agreed but what matters here is the contest holder likes it :)

:)
You know the tagline contest was much harder to select than the logo. For the logo, I had to do a poll and asked at least 30 people. Then, the most popular one comes out in the end. With tagline, i had to think what fits the business.
The good thing is everyone has fun. Many of you domainers are creative when it comes to that.

•••
:)
You know the tagline contest was much harder to select than the logo. For the logo, I had to do a poll and asked at least 30 people. Then, the most popular one comes out in the end. With tagline, i had to think what fits the business.
The good thing is everyone has fun. Many are creative when it comes to that.
Yeah It sure is harder specially the numer of participants it attracted which also shows the number of pages the thread reached. :)

•••
WE BREAK RECORDS BROKERING DOMAINS

•••
We brand you!
Lets get branded!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back