IT.COM

domain Domain Appraisals Of My Domains - Crypto-program.com

NameSilo
Watch

loki123

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

Please let me know the value of the following domains. I want to sell it.

Formals.info(monthly search is over 40k on google for "formals")

Crypto-program.com(handy crypto domain)

grocerystores.us(monthly search over 4M for ”grocery stores")

Carekey.net(new car feature)

Internationalkissingday.com(6th July upcoming event. One should grab it asap)

Damienfleming.com(firstname & lastname)

n95maskclub.com(mask domain)

Bestelectriccars.co(monthly search for ”best electric cars" on google is over 33k)

Internationalnursesday.com(if you search "nurse day" on Google "International nurses day" appears first in search result.)

lnternet.info

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think you should focus less on monthly searches and more on overall quality. Why would anyone want formals.info when formals.com which is the ideal choice, sits unsold ? This is just one example— I did not check all because I do not see much value here. Stick to dot com or only buy other extensions in very strong single dictionary words which aren’t likely to be cheap.

If you price very low you might be able to sell formals.info to the dot com domain owner. Other than that I don’t see much value—- nobody says “formals” in common language in the US. We say prom, dance, party etc. Even if talking about formal attire the singular is preferable and the correct term. JMO.

Last edited:
•••
How much for lnternet.info?

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back