NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NameInbox

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Only the .com is registered and it was registered a year ago, it contains a number and you'd have to complement it with a redirect from namesseven.com (which also isn't registered) for it to have any value to and end-user. I don't see why the number 7 would be more relevant than any other number. names0.com and names8.com are available for registration.

Nothing.

•••
It's 20 years old, you may check web archive

Last edited:
•••
The web archive doesn't say much about a domain's value. Because if a site has been registered and dropped (repeatedly at that) then it's likely not valuable. Its most recent registration according to ICANN Lookup was "Created: 2022-02-06 13:34:47 UTC." But that's a minor detail and more of an indicator than anything else.

What's important is the potential value an end-user would see in it, and why they'd insist on going with it over alternatives, e.g. why names7.com over names8.com? There's a reason people stay away from domains containing numbers (unless it's purely numerical or an alpha-numerical abbreviation).

Don't get me wrong. It's not the worst domain I've seen here, it's just that when you consider the overall circumstances I can't see why anyone would pay more than the registration fee for a domain like this.

Last edited:
•••
7 is my lucky number :xf.wink:

Thanks for the domain appraisal

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Please your appraisal for it.

Last edited:
•••
•••