StatesAmbassador.org
sexgif.xyz
electricrickshaw.xyz
erickshaw.xyz
finserv.xyz
alfha.club
Tannery.xyz

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Means its can be also profitable if work hard?
If you really want to work hard, develop and website and resell it then work on any other niche.

•••
Instinctively I have no opinion of value on them. (Sorry but unless I know something about the target market involved I do not give an opinion. (y) )
Ok But what you say about
Cervezaroja.es (Red Beer in english)

•••
•••
Ok But what you say about
Cervezaroja.es (Red Beer in english)

I have no idea what 'Red Beer' is, so how can I give an opinion on it? It might be very popular in Spain, but I do not know whether it is or is not.

Above you have said that you only want to buy 'captofy' - if that is the case then you should do it if you can. (BTW again I have no idea what 'captofy' is - that is again the reason I do not offer an opinion on it.)

Good luck and hope you succeed. (y)

•••
Invest in good .in. domains instead. Indian market is growing. You can buy .in domains for Rs. 450 and can be sold for Minimum Rs. 5000 to Rs.10000 and more.

Make sure every domain you register is worth renewing until sold.

Also don't compare with .com price.

All the best @Shivay1

•••
•••
Invest in good .in. domains instead. Indian market is growing. You can buy .in domains for Rs. 450 and can be sold for Minimum Rs. 5000 to Rs.10000 and more.

All the best @Shivay1
you say right i have searched many generic keyword at .in but they all already registered in .com

so why any other person will buy .in ?

•••
I have no idea what 'Red Beer' is, so how can I give an opinion on it? It might be very popular in Spain, but I do not know whether it is or is not.

Above you have said that you only want to buy 'captofy' - if that is the case then you should do it if you can. (BTW again I have no idea what 'captofy' is - that is again the reason I do not offer an opinion on it.)

Good luck and hope you succeed. (y)
Ok

but captofy is brandable name right?

•••
Shivay, i feel your pain and enthousiasm...i had the same feeling in the beginning. Brandable domains are the best, usable domains. And even then thet have to be short names.

•••
Shivay, i feel your pain and enthousiasm...i had the same feeling in the beginning. Brandable domains are the best, usable domains. And even then thet have to be short names.
you are right

I want some opinion of you for domains listed above in starting in this forum

•••
•••
Look i started, and having lots of domains now, i realize, that 90% of my domains are not brandable and just funny domain names. Not worth $1. Not even worth the registration. But others are worth money, like www.systemcoolers.com , its all about computers and parts. And i have more nice domains. A bad example is louisnotvuitton.com, or facepulls.com, or googleshrts.com....they all refer to something, or a brand, but they are just not it. I dont think captofy is a good domain name, its not useable for a business, service or whatever, it just sounds good. I like to ask you, what kind of a business should name itself captofy.com and what kind of a service will it provide ?

•••
Look i started, and having lots of domains now, i realize, that 90% of my domains are not brandable and just funny domain names. Not worth $1. Not even worth the registration. But others are worth money, like www.systemcoolers.com , its all about computers and parts. And i have more nice domains. A bad example is louisnotvuitton.com, or facepulls.com, or googleshrts.com....they all refer to something, or a brand, but they are just not it. I dont think captofy is a good domain name, its not useable for a business, service or whatever, it just sounds good. I like to ask you, what kind of a business should name itself captofy.com and what kind of a service will it provide ?
I planning to buy captofy

Its will be for finance related

Like Capt mean capital
and fy mean finance

•••
Look, if YOU believe in it, go for it. Other peoples opinions are just other peoples opinions....

check a section of my domains out on www.jellypoppers.com

ive posted some of my domains there...not the ones im working with, just the domains.

captofy for me, no sorry, i wouldnt buy it....but if you have the viosion and the business plan and setup to go with it , go for it... only trying out will teach you,,,, dont let anybody stop you.

•••

All the best @Shivay1
I have never seen .in domain for sell
Can you please recommend me for selling platfroms for .in domains

•••
Dont ever compare a .COM sale with a .XYZ name (or other extensions you have there), the reason those names you mentioned sold for that much is because thye are .COM, companies do not want an XYZ or CLUB name

Do not use automated tools as I mentioned before, delete the bookmark/favourites from chrome or safari or hatever browser you use, you dont need it. and it will only get you into trouble

Stick to .COM

The 1st mistake you have made is registering available names, these names were available for a reason, becasue they are not worth anything.

The 2nd mistake is registering names before you understand what makes a domain valuable

Read, read and then read some more and find buyers before buying the name. You have bought names that have no buyers. These names are not registered in other extensions so who will you sell it to?

Hope that helps?

•••
Look, if YOU believe in it, go for it. Other peoples opinions are just other peoples opinions....

check a section of my domains out on www.jellypoppers.com

ive posted some of my domains there...not the ones im working with, just the domains.

captofy for me, no sorry, i wouldnt buy it....but if you have the viosion and the business plan and setup to go with it , go for it... only trying out will teach you,,,, dont let anybody stop you.
you said right,

your names are good

•••
if you believe in your domain name, buy it and go for it, just do it. Try it.

No risk means no reward.

•••

No risk means no reward.
Yes said right

Thanks for your advice

•••
OK
Dont ever compare a .COM sale with a .XYZ name (or other extensions you have there), the reason those names you mentioned sold for that much is because thye are .COM, companies do not want an XYZ or CLUB name

Do not use automated tools as I mentioned before, delete the bookmark/favourites from chrome or safari or hatever browser you use, you dont need it. and it will only get you into trouble

Stick to .COM

The 1st mistake you have made is registering available names, these names were available for a reason, becasue they are not worth anything.

The 2nd mistake is registering names before you understand what makes a domain valuable

Read, read and then read some more and find buyers before buying the name. You have bought names that have no buyers. These names are not registered in other extensions so who will you sell it to?

Hope that helps?
Ok

Thanks for your advice

I very appreciate it

•••
you say right i have searched many generic keyword at .in but they all already registered in .com

so why any other person will buy .in ?
You have to be very choosy for selecting .in domains.

Its good to see if the same keyword is also registered in other CTLDs such as .us, .UK, .de etc then ofcourse .in worth it.

Just quote genuine - Don't ask too much for .in domains you will be getting nothing.

•••

No risk means no reward.
Exactly Higher risks come with higher returns.

•••
OK

Stick to .COM

Hope that helps?
Ok

Thanks for your advice

I very appreciate it

•••
You have to be very choosy for selecting .in domains.

Its good to see if the same keyword is also registered in other CTLDs such as .us, .UK, .de etc then ofcourse .in worth it.

Just quote genuine - Don't ask too much for .in domains you will be getting nothing.
Ok

But i ask that if .com is already registered then anybody will buy .in ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back