domain Domain appraisal - majesticfeet.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Fagowright

Impact
Please, I need an appraisal for this domain name:
majesticfeet.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hmm, not feeling this one. Sounds a bit odd calling feet "majestic", like some kind of fetish site / foot business specifically. Take offers, but I struggle. IMO

Last edited:
•••
I think it can be a name for a footwear brand.

•••
I think it can be a name for a footwear brand.
Mmm, maybe. I'd feel happier if it was the word "shoes" or "footwear" in that case

Last edited:
•••
Please, I need an appraisal for this domain name:
majesticfeet.com
Could be foot care rather that foot wear, such as pedicure, foot massage, or foot spa business. For that usage it is quite catchy and the word "majestic" gives a feeling of luxury or perfection.

•••
Thanks
Could be foot care rather that foot wear, such as pedicure, foot massage, or foot spa business. For that usage it is quite catchy and the word "majestic" gives a feeling of luxury or perfection.
Thanks for the insights.

•••
an honest appraisal would be whatever a buyer is willing to pay hard to put a price on such names! you could find a buyer for xxx or for x,xxx really depends on who is buying it names like yours hardly have value to other resellers so your only hope is to find an end-user

•••
•••
Name could pull whatever someone is willing to pay for it. As it stands, listed in aftermarket - list for $250-500 BIN and wait. OR just post make offer and really wait....eventually you may find someone that truly wants this and would pay $10,000 for it. That's how this works.

•••
Name could pull whatever someone is willing to pay for it. As it stands, listed in aftermarket - list for $250-500 BIN and wait. OR just post make offer and really wait....eventually you may find someone that truly wants this and would pay $10,000 for it. That's how this works.
Thanks MrDenton

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back