Dynadot

question Does the LLLLL.com domain category exist

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BetoWH7

Established Member
Impact
hello i want to ask if a domain containing 5 letters ( LLLLL .com ) can be considered a domain that can fall on the liquidity market, i ask because i have searched here in the forum anf found that LLLL and less letters naturally are the big domains that can demand big money.

so my question is that domains containing 5 letters or numbers, no hypens on the .com can be considered for a high price range

thank you

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
To my knowledge, unless they are catchy, brandable and/or have a meaning they are not valuable.

•••
Not the number of letters that make the domain valuable, but the market need.

•••
Each case is different, if it is pronounceable, memorable and/or a real word it can have a very good liquidity.
Brandable pronounceable LLLLL.com can fetch a good price, Reseller or End user pricing wise.

•••
If its pronounceable then for sure it can be of good value.

•••
hello i want to ask if a domain containing 5 letters ( LLLLL .com ) can be considered a domain that can fall on the liquidity market, i ask because i have searched here in the forum anf found that LLLL and less letters naturally are the big domains that can demand big money.

so my question is that domains containing 5 letters or numbers, no hypens on the .com can be considered for a high price range

thank you
Abbreviated domains typically end at 4 characters. There are roughly half a million combinations of them (26^4 = 456,976) and there are members here that will liquidate any LLLL.com for $100 or so, so they all have value. But compare that to the number of LLLLL.com:s (26^5 = 11,881,376).

Like people have pointed out, if they're generic (power.com) or brandable (zippy.com) they can be valuable, but then they'd considered generic or brandable domains, not abbreviated domains.

Last edited:
•••
5L’s are rarely wanted as acronyms.
But if it is pronouncable and catchy it may have a decent chance of being sold.

Last edited:
•••
Your best bet outside of 5 letter words would be the below patterns - Pronounceable and Brandable, with good letters......

CVCVC
VCVCV

•••
No.

Can they be valuable? Definitely. Can they be worthless? Most definitely.

•••
Domain name should be catchy.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back