IT.COM

advice Does My Domain Name Suck? - Episode #4

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Does-My-Domain-Suck-Episode-4-Featured.jpg

#DoesMyDomainSuck

Hopefully, this helps your buying decisions and gives you an idea as to what are good types of domain names and which are the ones you should probably stay away from.

Also, I would suggest you get opinions not only from us but from other people in the domain name industry.

Sometimes, it helps to get various opinions.

See Episode #4 here.

-Omar

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
When is Episode # 5 is releasing Mr Omar?

•••
Videos are getting better. You're geting right to the point about what's good or bad about these names.

•••
•••
•••
Working on it. Shooting for next episode release in about 1 week. =)

Thank you!

Next vid should launch in about 1 week! =)

Looking forward to it.

•••
@Omar Negron = Thanks for the review, I'm not upset whit your video, its a great idea, but I must say this...

I think, a valuation without an investigation it is a bit difficult, for example :

Why Kreditdesk.com sucks while kreditkarte.info was sold this year for 14K or Kredit.de was sold for +1M, onlinekredit.net +100k and more sales

or why sucks - Wellscenter.com....while there... wellsve.com, wells.edu , wellsenterprisesinc.com (1913), wellscounty.org, wellcertified.com, wellscap.com .. and more..including, wellcenter.org
Registration Date: 1998, Expiration Date: 2027.

Why telechiropractic.com sucks while Telemedicine it is the future :

https://www.chiroeco.com/chiropractic-telemedicine/

and so each one of them, I ask, because i want to learn why i must ignore all this.

Last edited:
•••
Those are good points you bring up and remember, these are just our opinions.

I don't like the Kredit one mainly because the spelling. If you say that word to someone they will automatically think "credit". Thus would require further explanation "it's with a K not a C". It's a cool brandable type and of course there's value in those but harder to sell in my opinion.

Thanks for leaving your views!

-Omar

•••
Those are good points you bring up and remember, these are just our opinions.

I don't like the Kredit one mainly because the spelling. If you say that word to someone they will automatically think "credit". Thus would require further explanation "it's with a K not a C". It's a cool brandable type and of course there's value in those but harder to sell in my opinion.

Thanks for leaving your views!

-Omar

Honestly, I think if you are going to say if a domain sucks or not in a video you should have more information, it's not because of my domains, is for what you yourselves show to be unaware as domainers :

See an example, what you do not know as domainers. (something very curious)

Kredit is not a brandable word is a German word : Brauch ich Kredit - I need credit. - There are sales stories for this word on (.de, .com, .info,.bg, .at, .org )

keystonemart.com

The word keystone is used by businesses on ( resorts, automotive, electronics, markets,etc ) on US,
while mart it's more popular for stores, like Wal Mart, K Mart , Brands Mart, - so draw your own conclusions.

For DollarFurniture.com and DollarBooking.com, You say that probably nobody wants cheap furniture. Then, by that rule, the car rental company called "Dollar" it's a bad name, - for real.

MacroDataCenter.com / Macro - Data : https://siteselection.com/issues/2013/nov/data-centers.cfm

EuroInsureTech.com / European insurtech (Almost $1bn was invested in insurtech on 2017 ) European insurtech : https://www.postonline.co.uk/europe...tart-ups-to-watch-in-2017-and-beyond-part-one

ActiveFem.com, Fem means Female, used in almost 10 business name for beauty products.

and like that for practically all, honestly, you say you are a domainer kmon.

Peace

Last edited:
•••
Honestly, I think if you are going to say if a domain sucks or not in a video you should have more information, it's not because of my domains, is for what you yourselves show to be unaware as domainers :

See an example, what you do not know as domainers. (something very curious)

Kredit is not a brandable word is a German word : Brauch ich Kredit - I need credit. - There are sales stories for this word on (.de, .com, .info,.bg, .at, .org )

keystonemart.com

The word keystone is used by businesses on ( resorts, automotive, electronics, markets,etc ) on US,
while mart it's more popular for stores, like Wal Mart, K Mart , Brands Mart, - so draw your own conclusions.

For DollarFurniture.com and DollarBooking.com, You say that probably nobody wants cheap furniture. Then, by that rule, the car rental company called "Dollar" it's a bad name, - for real.

MacroDataCenter.com / Macro - Data : https://siteselection.com/issues/2013/nov/data-centers.cfm

EuroInsureTech.com / European insurtech (Almost $1bn was invested in insurtech on 2017 ) European insurtech : https://www.postonline.co.uk/europe...tart-ups-to-watch-in-2017-and-beyond-part-one

ActiveFem.com, Fem means Female, used in almost 10 business name for beauty products.

and like that for practically all, honestly, you say you are a domainer kmon.

Peace

I just saw that KreditKarte.Info sold on Sedo for 14K. - see it here

I agree more research would be helpful for evaluation.

But you need to understand that if the domain is not attractive to another domainer, its just their personal opinion.

I agree with Omar and Will about EuroInsureTech . com and the dollar domains. But that is just me. I am not really crazy about brandable domains. I like descriptive and exact match domains more.

Btw your domain is EuroInsureTech but you mention an industry called InsurTech... No Insur(E)Tech as it is written on your domain.

Last edited:
•••
Btw your domain is EuroInsureTech but you mention an industry called InsurTech... No Insur(E)Tech as it is written on your domain.

Again, more research.

http://insuretechconnect.com/

or : INSURETECH DEFINITION

"
InsureTech or Insurance Tech are Technologies & plattforms that help optimize any of the principles for success or requirements of insurance.

By extension: any company that provide insurance though the engagement of technology in a user-centric way "

------

If yuo dont like i understand, but at the same time - what would be your judgment then, with the options you have?.. i mean, considering that I have registered both domains in 2017.

at the time of registration for me like domainer or for a business

cheap booking , cheap furniture ? .. is not possible since 1999, so how do you get there ?...for your booking or furniture cheap, or even, why someone would not like a cheap furniture or as a strategy to attract customers?

I always thought that domain valuations are made by keywords first.

Turbo Credit Score ...- go try to register something with sense for creditscore keywords. and how interesting can it be "Turbo" well..."Turbo Tax" .. and last year DomainKing register Turbopress.

Honestly, what I see is a very poor opinion.

Last edited:
•••
Again, more research.

or : INSURETECH DEFINITION

"
InsureTech or Insurance Tech are Technologies & plattforms that help optimize any of the principles for success or requirements of insurance.

By extension: any company that provide insurance though the engagement of technology in a user-centric way "

------

If yuo dont like i understand, but at the same time - what would be your judgment then, with the options you have?.. i mean, considering that I have registered both domains in 2017.

at the time of registration for me like domainer or for a business

cheap booking , cheap furniture ? .. is not possible since 1999, so how do you get there ?...for your booking or furniture cheap, or even, why someone would not like a cheap furniture or as a strategy to attract customers?

You just typo the industry name than...

I just wanted to be sure if you reg. the right version of the domain you mentioned above.

•••
You just typo the industry name than...

I just wanted to be sure if you reg. the right version of the domain you mentioned above.

Ok, bro..you win

InsureTech Connect is the world’s largest insurtech event — offering unparalleled access to the largest and most comprehensive gathering of tech entrepreneurs, investors and insurance industry incumbents from across the globe.

is not a website, was an ghost.

by the way.. i am the owner of

euroinsurtech.com not euroinsuretech.com

Last edited:
•••
Ok, bro..you win

InsureTech Connect is the world’s largest insurtech event — offering unparalleled access to the largest and most comprehensive gathering of tech entrepreneurs, investors and insurance industry incumbents from across the globe.

is not a website, was an ghost.

???

Whats up? You don't need to be offensive.

I got nothing against you, just sharing my ideas. I can keep them for myself if you want to.

Just letting you know that the right version of the industry for the same niche is also registered and it is for sale on Godaddy.

Are you the owner of that version as well? (EuroInsurTech . com)

it is also important to consider while reg. ing domain names imo...

•••
???

Whats up? You don't need to be offensive.

I got nothing against you, just sharing my ideas. I can keep them for myself if you want to.

Just letting you know that the right version of the industry for the same niche is also registered and it is for sale on Godaddy.

Are you the owner of that version as well? (EuroInsurTech . com)

I have not been offensive to you..

i am the owner of EuroInsurTech ... the other is not register, but is good too.

•••
I have not been offensive to you..

i am the owner of EuroInsurTech ... the other is not register, but is good too.

Okay now it is clear. I was confused cause you shared the domain as below:

EuroInsureTech.com / European insurtech (Almost $1bn was invested in insurtech on 2017 )

and mentioned the industry without the "e".

Just trying to help..

I don't get why you said "ok, you win" but thats okay.

Hope you get that I post only with good intention...

•••
Okay now it is clear. I was confused cause you shared the domain as below:

and mentioned the industry without the "e".

Just trying to help..

I don't get why you said "ok, you win" but thats okay.

Hope you get that I post only with good intention...

I'm sorry if I offended you, that was not my intention

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back