IT.COM

discuss Does Hugedomains publish their sales?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bashar

Kuwaiti DomainerEstablished Member
Impact
be it on their website or on namebio.com for example? or even dnjournal?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good question, Curious about this too....

•••
  • Sales are sure to be announced, but details of the transaction are usually hidden

•••
No they do not announce sales. The Reberry brothers are very private with most things.

•••
No they do not announce sales. The Reberry brothers are very private with most things.

they own more domains than most registrars’

notorious for inflating Godaddy auction prices.

and yet, they dont share sales, due to “private”

Kudos ther success but give me break man :xf.laugh:
it’s often at our expense,lol least they could do.
That is a weak and sorry *** excuse, i’m sorry.

Last edited:
•••
they own more domains than most registrars’

notorious for inflating Godaddy auction prices.

and yet, they dont share sales, due to “private”

Kudos their success,but give me break man :xf.laugh:
it’ often at our expense, lol least they could do.
That is a weak and sorry *** excuse, i’m sorry.

ha, yeah I’ve noticed I “lost” quite a few names I targeted at auction to them and find they have listed them on their site at 10x. Which makes sense given what I’d appraised them for.

•••
Almost glad since they take my drops hate to think what i miss out on due to impatience.

•••
Of the big holdings, I would say only BuyDomains have sales comprehensively in NameBio. DomainMarket (MM) announce some, mainly impressive ones, but their total sales need to be many more. The last year at NameBio just 30 DomainMarket sales listed. GD NameFind do not in general report. And as mentioned none from HugeDomains. So on retail side only minority of total sales in NameBio.
Bob

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back