Dynadot

Does anyone sell domain names on SnapName; and what is your experience with this site?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Pluto

Established Member
Impact
Without doing any preliminary research, I became a member of SnapName because it is among the partners of several trusted companies.
However, it was strange that it asked for credit card verification during membership.
I didn't mind this weirdness and completed the subscription.
I had strange thoughts when I saw that verification fees were being charged on my credit card.
And as a result of a 5-minute research, I could not see the slightest good comment about this company.

Things I'm wondering about:
1) Has anyone sold the domain name they owned on this site before?
2) If you have sold; How long did they send the fee for the domain name to your bank? And did you have problems during this process?
3) Does anyone have any information on how the process goes when they delete their account or are asked to delete it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
However, it was strange that it asked for credit card verification during membership.
I didn't mind this weirdness and completed the subscription.
I had strange thoughts when I saw that verification fees were being charged on my credit card.
And as a result of a 5-minute research, I could not see the slightest good comment about this company.
I'm not familiar with the company and don't recall discussion about the company on NamePros.
The issue of the verification credit card fees may be a more routine matter. I noticed that Namecheap mentions that they do credit card verification. For example, a simple $1 charge may be seen initially, which then is credited back to the account after it is confirmed.
So maybe don't be turned off by that.
Hopefully, someone on Namepros with experience with the company will share their views with you about other service matters.

•••
Back