IT.COM

negotiable Does Anyone Here Buy Portfolios ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlentyOfBrands

Established Member
Impact
Hi I have been in the industry for 15 years and I have accumulated 2200 domain names. Most are .coms and I have mainly focused on 2 word .coms like PaymentPros.com, IVTherapy.com, EasyStream.com, etc. Most of my domains are .com. I am considering selling my portfolio this year.....maybe. I love domains. Last year was by far my best year ever in domains. I have a lease for $150k and sold another $75k-100k. I am looking for a serious investor who wants to add to their portfolio or someone new who has the money to invest in a portfolio that has been put together over the years. If anyone knows anyone looking to buy a portfolio or get into the domain business please reach out or give them my information. I am an artist and just got signed by the largest art gallery in the world and I am finding less and less time to spend on my portfolio.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You don't have to post the names and the price of each, but you should post the total amount you seek so people know if they or others they know are able to buy it. I buy portfolios, others buy too, but share what your number is.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back