IT.COM

Do you work on weekends and public holidays?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Do you work on weekends?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • I'm always available - The Internet is a 24 hour / 365 days market.

votes
    75.0%
  • I take weekends and public holidays off. I work to live and not live to work.

votes
    12.5%
  • I would work 7 days a week but I have family or other responsibilities that mean more to me.

votes
    12.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Brandon.Domains

Successful Internet Entrepreneur Since 1998Established Member
Impact
Do you work on weekends and public holidays?

Brandon

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ok, since votes don't seem to count as bumps and this is a private poll, feel free to post your opinion below.

Me:

I work 7 days a week but I choose my own work times and put in "lazy days" where I just do the most important things which don't take too long.

Regarding the 3rd option of the poll, if I did have family I would definitely take days off to spend quality time with them. Family is more important than money. You can't go back in time and you will regret later on not spending more time with your family or children in case you are separated.

Brandon

•••
I believe there has to be a balance. For me be discipline and focus on what I have to do when I'm online but definitely take days off to spend with family and friends and also to reward yourself. At the same time you can always be available in case someone contacts you regarding business which is a pretty cool aspect of the internet.

- Will

•••
I work everyday online and my regular job i work all bur holidays and some weekends offline.

•••
Domainers are 24-7 creatures. While you sleep, I bid.

•••
As long as I am making money I am working 24/7

There's enough time left for taking rest..... when there is correction in market. OR market slows down due to recession OR the things I know gets outdated :)

•••
No, I am a part-time freelance writer working under best resume writing service and hence I can work whenever I want. There is no time limit but the thing is to complete given task. If the tasks are not complete then no weekend.

•••
Wow - too small of a sample to extrapolate but according to the poll results thus far, domainers are really hard workers!

Kudos!

Brandon

•••
I have a full time job quite unrelated to domaining. Domaining for me is a part time hobby. So since it's a hobby whenever I find time to do something on it I'm always available. But family and other social priorities are more important so a special time is always being set aside for this.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back