NameSilo

Do you Lose or Gain in Outbound Marketing?

Labeled as question in Domain Buying and Selling Discussion, started by dande, May 9, 2020

Replies:
Views:

?

Do you Think Outbound Marketing is Worth the Effort?

1. Yes, with Good Strategy

27 votes
    40.3%
  2. No, even with the Best Strategy

26 votes
    38.8%
  3. Poor Marketing Skill is the Problem

14 votes
    20.9%
Total: 67 vote(s)
  1. enterscope

enterscope Domain Investments VIP

I've only had a single 4 figure outbound domain sale that went miraculously easy. It was a squadhelp premium, single word with a Z instead of an S (6 letters). Company used domain name Get******.com and it was a perfect upgrade. They recently had a multi-million dollar funding, and I messaged them on Telegram about the domain for sale. It was purchased a couple days later for around $4100.

Other than that I have sent thousands of emails to end-users, rarely get replies even on very good domains. I think calling is the way to go. I've had better luck just calling the owners and discussing with them. Still, it will be hard to get 5 figures or more unless it is a super premium single word or high competition two word with many extensions registered.

I think it's worth notifying potential end users about domain for sale just to get some eyes or talks going.

Still, don't think outbound produces much results for the effort involved.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Dooner888

Dooner888 Upgraded Member Gold Account

I totally agree...a great deal of effort...for little results!!

Michael

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice