Dynadot

Do You Like The Change?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Do You Like The Change?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes!

votes
    38.1%
  • Not Sure :/

votes
    23.7%
  • No!

votes
    38.1%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Love it! Only thing I would love to see is the same 'Spy' feature as DP which shows the latest posts instantly without having to refresh :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Other than the doubling of the membership fee, I like the #1 Nameprosβ„’ forum updates! :p :music: :imho:

-Jeff B-)

I have to agree. In fact I am willing to pay triple the current fee. Still a great value!

•••
I'm having a problem with the 'Collapse' feature, whenever I hide the category I dont want to see and then refresh the page, it shows it again. Is this hapenning to anyone else?

•••
•••
I dont like the change...

Missing Features
- I miss the quick quote/ reply
- Miss the tabs
- Miss the bar to the right which listed recent sales & user info
- Miss the color scheme. I dont like this one at all.
- Miss np clicks

Overall, the old namepros was easier and better to use for me, and well, ive been a member of this forum since 2005. I guess im just use to the old version. I know that this update was to mean good, it just seems that alot of the changes have been reveresed and some have caused errors and bugs..

I cannot find any of the tools that have once been on np such as enom account creator or the pagerank checker / predictor

•••
I dont like the change...

Missing Features
- I miss the quick quote/ reply
- Miss the tabs
- Miss the bar to the right which listed recent sales & user info
- Miss the color scheme. I dont like this one at all.
- Miss np clicks

Overall, the old namepros was easier and better to use for me, and well, ive been a member of this forum since 2005. I guess im just use to the old version. I know that this update was to mean good, it just seems that alot of the changes have been reveresed and some have caused errors and bugs..

I cannot find any of the tools that have once been on np such as enom account creator or the pagerank checker / predictor

I completely agree. I don't think there was much of a need for change and right now I don't really see any much needed improvements. my two sense. :blink:

•••
I miss the tabs and the NP$ options. Everything else is better IMO.

•••
Sorry to say it but I really don't like the changes.

•••
Tabs are black and the rest of the interface looks nice - and above all, it runs FAST (in FF 3.5 beta 5 on a mid-range 10Mbps connection, anyhow) ....

We're gettin' there RJ... great work.

Rob

•••
Patience is a virtue! :gl: :imho:

-Jeff B-)

•••
Ok..

Love the modified layout.. love the aqua blue.. Loads alot faster..

still cant delete that one friend request and still cant modify my domains,

•••
wow, good work RJ, love the Spy page :P

Sean

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back