Top Bottom
Dan.com

Do you have your own website?

NameSilo

levinsondomains

Established Member
Impact
Hey folks,
I curious how many of you have their own website, and if you direct traffic to your custom landing page.
In addition, if you mind to share websites that you have that are not built with efty.
Thank you in advance!

with pleasure, they are the following:
nabaza.com, namehost.us, latest is: leadsurf.us
seo traffic from google is still best traffic.
i did it via wordpress, custom coding, and via lfmte - just search on google.

Hey folks,
I curious how many of you have their own website, and if you direct traffic to your custom landing page.
In addition, if you mind to share websites that you have that are not built with efty.
Thank you in advance!

A great selection of websites there!

We couldn't find any suitable high quality template for domainers, so our design team custom-built our premium domain names for sale website from scratch.

Here is our portal:

https://domains.azam.net

We have got a select range of prime domain names available for purchase.

Would welcome your feedback :)

Last edited:

BrandTello

Upgraded Member
Impact
Hey folks,
Thank you in advance!
yes I do have an awesome site www.brandtello.com
Hey folks,
Thank you in advance!

www.brandtello.com...a premier domain marketplace

Sjpals

Established Member
Impact
I just have a page on my website. Will be trying to integrate WHMCS for buying new domains and then a complete page for my domains. Not sure what i will use yet, as I'm not sure I want to divert my traffic to Dan and not sure I want to deal with escrow or paypal (could I just use paypal, would people trust that, could they just reverse it??).

biix