Dynadot

Do people really fall for this email scam...?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ive had so many variations of it... its sooooooo stupid!

-------------------------

Dear.Sir/Madam

I know that this proposal might be a surprise to you but do consider it as an emmergency. In a nutshell,I am Miss. Stella Bangora 24 years old from the republic of Sierria-Leone in west Africa,now seeking for refuge in Dakar Senegal under the(UNHCR).

I got your contact from where i was searching a good penpal for a possible transaction. My (late) father Dr. Lamine Bangora ,was the managing director of Rainbow Gold and Diamond Mine company in(KENEMA)Sierra-Leone.But he was killed along side with my mother during the longing civil war and all his properties was totally destroyed.

However, after their death I managed to escape with with a very important document (DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE)(US$10.5m)Ten million Five hundred thousand U.S Dollars deposited by my late father in a security company ) as a family treasure which I am the next of kin.The money was deposited in security company here in senegal.

Meanwhile,I am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy foriegn personality to help me transfer the money over to his country and into his possession pending my arrival to meet with him.

Furthermore,you can contact the security and finance company for confirmation and i will issue a letter of Authorisation on your name,that will enable the security and finance company to deal with you on my behalf.

I am giving you this offers as mentioned with every confidence on your acceptance to assist me. Conclusively,I wish you send me a reply immediately as soon as you recieve this proposal through my private e-mail([email protected])

Until then,
I remain with the best regards.
Miss Stella Bangora.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i just hit the delete button

•••
People these days waste their time writing stupid scams

•••
yea, I have gotten SEVERAL scams similar to this one, but some like "my husband is the president and is now a refugee because of a rebelion" blah blah :(

so annoying, but fun to read soemtimes :)

•••
I've decided to reply to one of these guys one time, as if I was interested. My effort was a failure though, as I got a bounced email.

We had a discussion about these emails on here a while ago too! :)

•••
i received one yesterday i think

•••
I've replied before also... lol.

Think it bounced back too... strange, such a waste of time.

•••
•••
Ive replyed to, bounced! Everyone has had these type of emails..

Its considered classic spam, and yes people have fallen for it before... Someone will always fall for a scam somewhere no matter how stupid it is...

-=BP=-

•••
This happens when you let your email online
like on public forums

:)

•••
I bet everybody here has at one time or another posted their address. Easy to find out... simply seach for your email address in google and find out if it appears and if so, how many times!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back