IT.COM

warning Do not use Intermediar.com silverbellxchange.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Intermediar.com Intermediar was launched at the end of 2021. Uses namecheap and namecheap hosting. Typical escrow fraud setup. Typical fake reviews on https://www.trustpilot.com/review/intermediar.com (1 review history people)

The same people of the above mentioned domain are already setting up their new scam escrow site silverbellxchange.com. This domain was registered April 20 2022 uses NameCheap and their hosting (just like the one above) and as you guessed it, they already have good feedback on their site about their service. I am posting this now so when people search for silverbellxchange or silverbellxchange.com they see this post. DO NOT DEAL WITH ANY OF THESE PEOPLE, only use known escrow services like Escrow.com Dan.com etc!

If you ended up on this page please note that people continue to lose their domains to escrow fraud even after years of warnings. It does not matter what these people tell you, it is always fraud. They can even setup a few real transactions to scam others later on.

Beware, these are aggressive scammers, be suspect of all new accounts here shilling for them or others.

The people endorsing them in other threads including user @garyford are all new on here, ignore their posts.

related threads

https://www.namepros.com/threads/intermediar-com-escrow-service.1272363/

https://www.namepros.com/threads/anyone-used-intermediar-com.1271240

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
First of all I am not endorsing anything. People ask about this escrow service and I give my time to share my experience just like the same way I reply to other threads. I even mentioned I still prefer using escrow.com or others.

You are making serious false statements and your research is merely based on web results (reviews, maybe even websites using the same lay out, icons or script). Trustap.com used similar programming as escrow.com and back in the days people thought the same, but it did not stop me from using it.
You are very known on this forum to be very critical, but you are going a little to far by accusing me of something I do not do.

I checked silverbellxchange.com and it seems to be registered recently while Intermediar.com has been registered in 2003, even though I'm not sure when they started to operate. Scammers choose the first option; their domains are usually registered recently.

And speaking about Namecheap, really has nothing to do, fraud can happen from any web hosting provider and we all know NetSol used to be a place for fraud.

I may be a new member here, but it doesn't make me a newbie to domaining. I'm still active on other forums. Everybody knows there are fake escrows out there, but I am happy to say I used intermediar without any issues, it does not mean any of you will have the same experience tho'.

•••
First of all I am not endorsing anything. People ask about this escrow service and I give my time to share my experience just like the same way I reply to other threads. I even mentioned I still prefer using escrow.com or others.

You are making serious false statements and your research is merely based on web results (reviews, maybe even websites using the same lay out, icons or script). Trustap.com used similar programming as escrow.com and back in the days people thought the same, but it did not stop me from using it.
You are very known on this forum to be very critical, but you are going a little to far by accusing me of something I do not do.

I checked silverbellxchange.com and it seems to be registered recently while Intermediar.com has been registered in 2003, even though I'm not sure when they started to operate. Scammers choose the first option; their domains are usually registered recently.

And speaking about Namecheap, really has nothing to do, fraud can happen from any web hosting provider and we all know NetSol used to be a place for fraud.

I may be a new member here, but it doesn't make me a newbie to domaining. I'm still active on other forums. Everybody knows there are fake escrows out there, but I am happy to say I used intermediar without any issues, it does not mean any of you will have the same experience tho'.
You are trying very hard to support the scammers and in my opinion you are part of them / them. You know already that the domain Intermediar.com was listed on dan for years and only in late 2021 was it turned into this fraud site.

I did not accuse namecheap of anything. I do know that you are going to be making copies as you did with this site and create more fake sites just like scammers did with their scam appraisal fraud. I posted the other url here.

For people not into domaining reading this, I am warning you again never to use them.

Recap:

Intermediar.com is run by an aggressive band of fraudsters that rob and steal from people using fake escrow services and similar concepts.

Many of the scam sites they launch they use the same pattern, namecheap, namecheaphosting, fake reviews and shills of message boards / themselves like you see with @garyford

Here are some other examples, these sites had enough people robbed so they were exposed:

https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&p=431049

The domain is https://prestige-shipping.com/ robbed people using fake escrow, look at the site, same template all the time with small changes

Another one of their sites https://www.stop419scams.com/viewtopic.php?t=9949 the site is down now

Another fraud escrow site from this gang accessescrow.com

I can go on and share many more of this same gang.

A lot of people that are not experienced with see posts like those by @garyford and doubt what I wrote. They got a domain offer or someone is offering to sell them a name, they want this fraud escrow to be true and they will read what @garyford wrote or other shills here for the fraud escrow and they will decide to go and try it. I am warning you that you will get hurt, I know it's temping, but it's all fraud, don't even bother replying to them.

By the way, before you get impressed by their professional looking terms of service agreement https://intermediar.com/terms-amp-conditions/34 take a look at the company they ripped that agreement from https://paylax.de/en/agb this is another thing obviously a legit escrow company would do, steal legal agreements from others.

Last edited:
•••
The company name doesn’t exist in the NL - Amsterdam chamber of commerce.
Maybe they operate under a separate name, but they have to provide the information on the website (EU regulation).
The address mentioned on the website is a proxy / virtual address w option to rent the office.
It is not easy to register the “escrow“ service in NL,

Regards

•••
The #1 asset any escrow company has is trust...That is something they build over time.

Who would trust some new escrow company with basically no track record or web presence, especially when many reputable alternatives exist? Please.

Brad

Last edited:
•••

How did you find out about them, considering they really have no history and limited web presence?

What made you choose them over existing options like Escrow.com?

Just curious...

Brad

Last edited:
•••
The #1 asset any escrow company has is trust...That is something they build over time.

Who would trust some new escrow company with basically no track record or web presence, especially when many reputable alternatives exist? Please.

Brad
Sending someone at the door (address) to ask the manager / receptionist about the co. , first thing tomorrow morning.

Regards

•••
I am here not to support scammers, you make me defend myself, that's what I am here for.
As a domains owner, buyer, seller, I will always defend myself against false accusations.
I am here just like anyone else trying to be involved in the domain market, having some negotiations in this community.

Now, I do not care what you say about Intermediar.co or any other escrow because it won't change me, just keep my name 'out of your fingers', because what you are trying to do is to harm me.

It's obvious when something doesn't suit you, only negativity counts.
Another thing, why would scammers buy a domain name on Dan to commit fraud. If it belonged to Dan then it should've been bought by someone.

•••
How did you find out about them, considering they really have no history and limited web presence?

What made you choose them over existing options like Escrow.com?

Just curious...

Brad
The other party wanted to use it first and of course I was just as skeptical as you are.

Last edited:
•••
The other party wanted to use it first and of course I was just as skeptical as you are.
Typical "I too was skeptical at first" scammer reply

•••
Trustpilot is a lifesaver

•••
Sending someone at the door (address) to ask the manager / receptionist about the co. , first thing tomorrow morning.

Regards
In short - do not conduct business with an unregistered company (without a certificate of authority)

Regards

•••
•••
Back