Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omar Ashraf

Established Member
Impact
I own fexaa.com & teegz.com & porii.com
Does any of them have a good value , maybe +1000$ ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Submit them to brandpa and brand bucket, if they turn them down, just put them up for sale everywhere, turn off auto renew and move on.

•••
Double letters only work if it’s a real word so fexaa I doubt brandable markets would accept. Teegz is just awkward but having word tee might make it slightly better. Really it sounds like a nickname for Teagan to me an American.

Even a person who collects 5 letter domains would likely pass on these. Avoid double letters unless it’s part of a real word is my opinion.

•••
•••
I think the odds of a sale are remote. The number of possible 5L combinations is very high, but most combos are probably worthless. A few are obviously better than others.

•••
I think the odds of a sale are remote. The number of possible 5L combinations is very high, but most combos are probably worthless. A few are obviously better than others.

Submit them to brandpa and brand bucket, if they turn them down, just put them up for sale everywhere, turn off auto renew and move on.

These two posts pretty much sums up the situation and the best solution for it.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back