373.8 KB · Views: 217
  • 38F91115-DAAF-40BB-B16B-CFF020C2D6ED.png
    38F91115-DAAF-40BB-B16B-CFF020C2D6ED.png
    444 KB · Views: 212
  • DBBFA3F9-7D53-4A4E-AB22-3A4B78001208.png
    DBBFA3F9-7D53-4A4E-AB22-3A4B78001208.png
    536 KB · Views: 186
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Been hearing alot about tons of bad spam coming in through GoDaddy lately. They need to make it harder to contact ie captcha plus confirm by email to discourage contact from bad players.

•••
Well at the end of the day (actually I’m now drinking coffee so... good mornin) but it kind of quickly accomplished something. I don’t go around trying to make folks mad. I will float something out or make a clean cut diversion 360x2 of where I’m actually working sometimes but somebody saw that quick. They must have a vested interest or literally nothing better to do. So I like that.
It’s much better than the death threats

That website is something I’m passionate about. Those are the opposite of nft coins I believe? Maybe whomever wanted to get I to the periodic table or coins or both will somehow present a chance for me to talk to them now? Probably not but I try to always look on the Brite side even after someone shows their a**

•••
Been hearing alot about tons of bad spam coming in through GoDaddy lately. They need to make it harder to contact ie captcha plus confirm by email to discourage contact from bad players.
Yes whomever those captcha people are kind of suck in general. Who can see a freaking bicycle a mile away on a mobile device?? Geez. I thought those folks were supposed to be really smart?

•••
No , because he need to be vaccinated & make a visit to you :xf.smile:
Good I am a little bit better than “he” so if there is any way to help I’m always here for the group. Thick and thin. Ride or die 🤙🏼

•••
Last edited:
•••

I received one of those 'someone wants to contact you' emails the other day that GD is obliged to forward in regard to domain enquiries.

The interesting thing was that the domain name for the email address was not even registered.

I just send them straight to the trash bin now.

Last edited:
•••
I like to do a trial to see if it works.

I think it was someone just messing around?

I am hoping to get to my favorite coin shop today!

•••
trash mouth is what i call that, but since its the internet, trash fingers. lol. Somebody just gets their rocks off that way. Move on to better pastures.

•••
Yes! Thank you @The Durfer Im just looking for a 1913 V nickel to ad to my collection! :)

•••
I guess his parents named him that because they could tell what sort of person he was going to work out to be.

"It's a boy, Mr. and Mrs. Guy. What would you like to name him?"

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back