Dynadot

DNS Management for listing in different marketplaces

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

domainthiscom

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys, what's the best free (or lowcost) dns management for having all the txt for listing domains on different marketplaces? I was using Cloudns.net but it's too much expensive. Now I'm starting pointing to ns1.dan and ns2.dan but in this way is impossible list on Sedo and Godaddy. I don't want to miss any offer :)
I have 2000 domains on different registrars, and I use to list my domains on DAN, SEDO, AFTERNIC, GODADDY AUCTION and EPIK
What features I'm looking for? Bulk edit/manage, same template for all the domains.

Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Setting up your own DNS servers is the cheapest solutions. Get 2 or 3 servers at ovh. It'll set you back about $10-$15/month.

Last edited:
•••
Domain.io is exactly what you want. Bulk TXT is easy and price is cheap for 2500 domains. See more here:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/domain-io-the-portfolio-dashboard-official-thread.1262213/

ScreenShot 2021-12-28 at 16.23.55.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back