Dynadot

DnDork Marketplace - Now Support Nameservers for Landers/Escrow Buttons - 50% OFF

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atta

Top Member
Impact
DnDork now supports nameservers for landers & Escrow buttons integration. Get 50% OFF until 1st January, 2018
--------------------------
Meet DnDork Marketplace - The Ultimate Marketplace for Domainers

[DnDork got a new fresh design]

dash.png

DnDork marketplace is a portfolio management software built for domainers to better manage and organize their domain portfolio. It helps domainers to take full control of their domaining business by selling and renting domains directly to end users.

Pay once to launch your own marketplace now and forget about paying hefty fees to others.

Live Demo: http://demo.dndork.com (Username: [email protected] / Password: 123456)

Need Support?
The package contains an easy to follow documentation. It includes both a setup and general usage guide. When buying the marketplace you also get the unlimited support included in the price.

For any questions and troubleshooting, contact us at: [email protected].

Information
Thank you for checking out DnDork marketplace :xf.cool:

P.S.
Join our affiliate program and earn up to 20% on each qualified sale.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
PayPal integration is coming soon.

•••
•••
•••
•••
PayPal integration is coming soon.

•••
•••
Hi,

I have few questions:

1. I understand 1 license is $29, can I change domain name like I use ABC.com tomorrow I may use XYZ.com, can i do it without your permission [not 2 site just moving to another site]?

2. I hope I can change the PHP and HTML code to suit me and source code is not encrypt?

3. When I checkout, your cart adding VAT, why so? Do people from other country also pay tax to your country? Can i pay only $29

4. I saw your post on Paypal and Escrow is integration, Is it integrated in your script?

5. If it possible to set domain's DNS to one nameserver and all domains redirect to exact domain page. Like if Face.com is set to DNdork nameserver will it redirect face.com to right domain page
http://demo.dndork.com/domains/face-com ?

I know this need Dedicated server or VPS, I have Vps with control over Virtual host, Can you do that?

•••
•••
Hi,

I have few questions:

1. I understand 1 license is $29, can I change domain name like I use ABC.com tomorrow I may use XYZ.com, can i do it without your permission [not 2 site just moving to another site]?

2. I hope I can change the PHP and HTML code to suit me and source code is not encrypt?

3. When I checkout, your cart adding VAT, why so? Do people from other country also pay tax to your country? Can i pay only $29

4. I saw your post on Paypal and Escrow is integration, Is it integrated in your script?

5. If it possible to set domain's DNS to one nameserver and all domains redirect to exact domain page. Like if Face.com is set to DNdork nameserver will it redirect face.com to right domain page
http://demo.dndork.com/domains/face-com ?

I know this need Dedicated server or VPS, I have Vps with control over Virtual host, Can you do that?

1. Yes. You can move from one domain to another domain as many times as you want.

2. The source code is not encrypted. The software is developed in CakePHP/MySQL. You are free to modify as per your own needs but please do not resell it.

3. VAT is only applicable for EU customers. Our payment processor (Paddle) is a European company that is obliged to collect VAT from EU customers. If you are not living in EU and do not want to pay VAT, PM me and I'll give you a direct payment link.

4. Payment gateway is not integrated yet. PayPal will be available in next update and then Escrow at later stage.

5. DNS nameserver configuration may not work at the moment. Simply set a 302 / 301 redirect to each individual domain.

There are no specific server requirements to run the script. It should work fine on any shared hosting. For more details, please check documentation: https://dndork.com/docs

•••
"5. DNS nameserver configuration may not work at the moment. Simply set a 302 / 301 redirect to each individual domain."

@Metalogics Most domainers have 1000+ domains, in my case 2000+ .so redirect for each domain take hell lot of time. whereas setting nameserver can be done using Bulk nameserver setting option with most registry. I can even pay extra if you can do this.

Last edited:
•••
"5. DNS nameserver configuration may not work at the moment. Simply set a 302 / 301 redirect to each individual domain."

@Metalogics Most domainers have 1000+ domains, in my case 2000+ .so redirect for each domain take hell lot of time. whereas setting nameserver can be done using Bulk nameserver setting option with most registry. I can even pay extra if you can do this.

Well, it is possible to add support for DNS nameserver configuration. But it will add extra cost and selling it for just $29 doesn't justify the hard work.

I'm rather thinking to launch a subscription service just like Efty and charge per month/year (it won't be as costly as Efty is ;) ).

•••
•••
Hello, very nice looking script, can you please make also available a boxed layout in the settings instead of the wide one? Thanks!

•••
Hello, very nice looking script, can you please make also available a boxed layout in the settings instead of the wide one? Thanks!

I'll look into it.

•••
•••
Good job Metalogics
I use DnDork script on Ovi.info - liked
Keep going with your work

Cheers

•••
•••
It looks like your selling the website dndork on flippa will you continue to support the script?

•••
If it sold, who will provide the support or updates?

i liked the script and using it on EverSmileNames.com

Continue your support, you will get more sales.

•••
It looks like your selling the website dndork on flippa will you continue to support the script?

If it sold, who will provide the support or updates?

i liked the script and using it on EverSmileNames.com

Continue your support, you will get more sales.

I will continue supporting current customers with bug fixes. For future updates, I opted to develop a platform from scratch which has a lot more features, secure, comes with multiple payment gateways, DNS nameservers support for landers and separate marketplace etc.

Here is the link: https://www.dombuck.com

Mostly importantly, it is FREE to join. It is currently open for early access. I am planning to release public beta at the end of this month.

P.S. If you need early access, please send me a message.

•••
Hey buddy nice job, Yesterday I purchase because I see in your post paypal and escrow coming soon, when come paypal and escrow integrate to the script?

thanks in advances
Regards

Last edited:
•••
Hey @Atta I send you a email a couple day ago and not answer! I ready purchase your script!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Hey Domainers,

Good news! DnDork Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale is LIVE. Get 50% OFF on all pricing plans for a limited period of time. Use coupon code BSCM2017 at checkout.

Our new pricing are following after 50% discount:

Personal plan: 14.5$ instead of 29$
Setup plan: 22$ instead of $44

It is the best time to claim your own copy of DnDork marketplace and setup your marketplace in minutes.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back