NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atta

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
you did not answer my queries in pm

•••
•••
•••
•••
How many customer, visitors, last month earning and this month so far.
Please share all these details along with your price.

•••
•••
Hi,

Where does the $100pm income come from adsense or paying customers? What's the monthly traffic?

Thanks, Mark

•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Thank you for the offers. I am not selling DnDork domain name only. It includes complete business (domain, website, social accounts and marketplace script) which is earning $100/month on average.
Are you the coder for the script?
Who is going to update the script after the sale?

•••
Atta,

I want to support you and I just purchased dnDork script today. My Order ID: 5928497

I hope you will keep updating this project instead of selling entire business off.

Best Regards,

Kam

•••

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Thanks a lot :) Let me know if you need any help during the installation. Here is the docs: https://dndork.com/docs#installation

Thanks for the link.

I am an amateur programmer too. You did a really good job to developed this script and the installation guide is very professional.

I believed that every serious domainer should hosting their portfolio script on their own dedicated server in long term. It's not wise to use a public nameservers that already had million of domains point to them. IMO, those public nameservers will finally get blocked by ad-blockers.

Kam

•••
I think I want to buy this...can it be setup with a "buy now" option for domains and then "make offer" for others or does everything have to be the same type?

Also, how is payment handled? During installation do you have to enter a PayPal api or similar? Can you use the escrow.com api?

•••

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
You can use both make offer and buy now. Right now, it only supports Escrow.com/Payoneer Escrow buttons integration.

Thanks, I see that now.

One more question. The Foliotrader script looks like the user can actually make a transaction by entering some type of payment method like cc, paypal, etc.

With DNDork, can the user somehow complete or start a real financial transaction instead of just making an inquiry?

What about the escrow.com integration, how would someone implement the escrow.com embeddable buttons? I guess since each domain is a different price and item, there has to be some type of manual editing no matter what..but when you mention the escrow.com button support, what does it help with? Does it have input fields or anything like that to make the process faster or easier to use the buttons?

I like the design of dndork but I hate dealing with lowballers who haven't proven they're serious so I really want a way for them to prove they are serious. Even if they start an actual escrow transaction is better than nothing...even though I feel like using escrow.com isn't exactly the smoothest or easiest process.

Or do you have any suggestions for a workaround so the customer can somehow pay? For example, someone mentioned something about forwarding people to their undeveloped.com account to pay or something.....Is there any way at all to somehow allow the customer to prove they are serious other than inquiry?

Is it really difficult for you to add a paypal payment solution to this script? I'm just curious because of how much resources they have, it seems like Paypal would want to do whatever it takes to make the process easy for people to implement their payment solutions on their SaaS or any type of site.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back