Dynadot

domain dlog.gold , edart.trade , oitod.io , skrow.works , smetsys.systems , teb.bet , ylimaf.family , zerotrust.email

NameSilo
Watch

kg.sa

Established Member
Impact
I'm just dipping my toe in here to see how it works :)

From what I have read I should get an appraisal 1st.

I'm hoping to sell these, but I have had offers like $500-$1500 AUD for these, obviously this is why I still own them !!!

dlog.gold
edart.trade
oitod.io
skrow.works
smetsys.systems
teb.bet
ylimaf.family
zerotrust.email

I also have some gr8 .au but you would need to have a ABN or ACN to have me transfer / register these so IM me for a list

TIA

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Forgot to mention the idea behind the 'mirrors' eg. skrow.works was to have sub-doms. art.skrow.works !!!

I bought these before 'Renting' a dom. was a think so maybe the person who purchases them can do that :)

•••
'

Last edited:
•••
•••
If you've had a real offer ranging from $500 - $1,500 for any of those, I'd absolutely bite their hand off. That is pretty outstanding. I don't see $500 - $1,500 in value for ALL of the domains, let alone one

Last edited:
•••
G'Day JHM
Thanks for the heads up, that was in AUD and would not have covered the costs of the renewal fees over he years. $1500AUD = $950USD

•••
I highly doubt anyone offered a single dollar for all of them. Drop ☺️

•••
G'Day Pheathon
Sorry 2 have wasted your time, like I said seems like this is only for .com doms so I won't waste anymore of any1s
:) :) :) :) :)

•••
Hi,
They're not good names.
I doubt you'll find any forum where people will say any different to what's been said here.

You get some pretty blunt opinions in the appraisals section. I felt wounded after posting my early ones. If you're serious about domaining you need to take it on the chin and start reading & learning.

Welcome to np, good luck (y)

•••
•••
Do u think any1 would be interested in FREE ?

•••
Do u think any1 would be interested in FREE ?

Might be for Teb.Bet. 3L domain is consider a chip, what ever the TLD.

•••
Ok, so how do I give them away ?
.au direct is dropping in approx. 8 hours and once it does I'm going to be working 12+ hr days 4 the next few weeks as we have been planning 4 this 4 years.
2 be honest I'm only on here and a few other forums ATM because I would be climbing the walls if I didn't find something 'new' 2 do while I count down - this waiting is killing me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back