Dan.com

domain dlog.gold , edart.trade , oitod.io , skrow.works , smetsys.systems , teb.bet , ylimaf.family , zerotrust.email

NameSilo

kg.sa

Established Member
Impact
I'm just dipping my toe in here to see how it works :)

From what I have read I should get an appraisal 1st.

I'm hoping to sell these, but I have had offers like $500-$1500 AUD for these, obviously this is why I still own them !!!

dlog.gold
edart.trade
oitod.io
skrow.works
smetsys.systems
teb.bet
ylimaf.family
zerotrust.email

I also have some gr8 .au but you would need to have a ABN or ACN to have me transfer / register these so IM me for a list

TIA

kg.sa

Established Member
Impact
Forgot to mention the idea behind the 'mirrors' eg. skrow.works was to have sub-doms. art.skrow.works !!!

I bought these before 'Renting' a dom. was a think so maybe the person who purchases them can do that :)

jhm

Top Contributor
Impact
If you've had a real offer ranging from $500 - $1,500 for any of those, I'd absolutely bite their hand off. That is pretty outstanding. I don't see $500 - $1,500 in value for ALL of the domains, let alone one

Last edited:

kg.sa

Established Member
Impact
G'Day JHM
Thanks for the heads up, that was in AUD and would not have covered the costs of the renewal fees over he years. $1500AUD = $950USD

kg.sa

Established Member
Impact
G'Day Pheathon
Sorry 2 have wasted your time, like I said seems like this is only for .com doms so I won't waste anymore of any1s
:) :) :) :) :)

cooljub

Top Contributor
Impact
Hi,
They're not good names.
I doubt you'll find any forum where people will say any different to what's been said here.

You get some pretty blunt opinions in the appraisals section. I felt wounded after posting my early ones. If you're serious about domaining you need to take it on the chin and start reading & learning.

Welcome to np, good luck (y)

Surya Giri Kurniawan

Top Contributor
Impact
Do u think any1 would be interested in FREE ?

Might be for Teb.Bet. 3L domain is consider a chip, what ever the TLD.

kg.sa

Established Member
Impact
Ok, so how do I give them away ?
.au direct is dropping in approx. 8 hours and once it does I'm going to be working 12+ hr days 4 the next few weeks as we have been planning 4 this 4 years.
2 be honest I'm only on here and a few other forums ATM because I would be climbing the walls if I didn't find something 'new' 2 do while I count down - this waiting is killing me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!