Dynadot

[DISCUSSION] eth.com is up for sale!

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Auction is legit?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

BrandMart

Randomhiker.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
At a $90 minimum offer, he'll get plenty of bids/interest/traffic ...... so very possibly by owner! Sedo rejects my 'crappier than eth.com' names even when it is TXT'd/CNAME'd/NS'd to SEDO so I expect they would have confirmed ownership somehow.

•••
At a $90 minimum offer, he'll get plenty of bids/interest/traffic ...... so very possibly by owner! Sedo rejects my 'crappier than eth.com' names even when it is TXT'd/CNAME'd/NS'd to SEDO so I expect they would have confirmed ownership somehow.
Interesting. I got same output too. Added TXT/CNAME etc and still rejected. Support is almost dead.
As for listing, I think it'll get good bids.

•••
So when it sold for $2 million in October 2017 both the buyer and seller chose to remain private, and I see that the Whois is behind privacy. When you enter the URL, I am surprised that there is no lander directing you to the Sedo page. If it is not legit, it is very big domain news!

•••
•••
Fairly recently I have been discovering the bulk of my own names being listed for sale at Sedo which are without my authorization. Also minimum offer $90.

I haven't contacted Sedo about this yet but it really has me ticked off. I have to wonder what's going on.

•••
Fairly recently I have been discovering the bulk of my own names being listed for sale at Sedo which are without my authorization. Also minimum offer $90.

I haven't contacted Sedo about this yet but it really has me ticked off. I have to wonder what's going on.
You should do that. Wonder how the domains get listed. SEDO has a domain verification policy in place.

•••
Maybe there are a just peiope that love to waste money
Hatred.com sold for around 150k and now is for sale.. Now this eth.com paid 2M$

I really want to see if there are crazy buyers out there :)

•••
Not sure why this was moved to External sales & everything else, since We were just discussing.

•••
Yeah, that's weird!

(n)

Oh, well actually the thread title can easily be misconstrued.

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, that's weird!

(n)

Oh, well actually the thread title can easily be misconstrued.
well.. what's weird is that I chose prefix 'NEWS' and created the thread. Now edited the title so no confusion arises.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back