IT.COM

discuss Discuss and Showcase Holo Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
there are several other of the same "theme" in GD closeouts currently, if interested

I prefer the shorter "holo+keyword"

But went ahead and picked up

HolographicXXX

Com

Would you of?

Worth a shot ,although I prefer Hologram on holographic

•••
Worth a shot ,although I prefer Hologram on holographic

Thanks yea I'd prefer just holo+xxx

surprising this one is older at 8 years!

+adult is still in GD CL if anyone wants it.

•••
https://holocafe.de/en

logo.png

Another one in Germany ( vr..with HOLO branding)

Last edited:
•••
Some Holo names I own,

Holographic dot one

HolographicHub dot com

HoloWorld dot co

•••
hey any holo experienced/lovers people...........

are these worth renew fee for another year? cheers

.com

h o l o Programmer
h o l o Record
h o l o Programming

•••
I wouldn't...:stop:

hey any holo experienced/lovers people...........

are these worth renew fee for another year? cheers

.com

h o l o Programmer
h o l o Record
h o l o Programming

•••
•••
•••
UPDATE:

Newest counter this am,we are now at $1500

On

“CADE”

•••
•••
Some Holo names I own,

Holographic dot one

HolographicHub dot com

HoloWorld dot co

cool
I own

h o l o g r a m.......one

•••
•••
•••
picked up yesterday in GD CL

HoloBeat

(dawtCOM)

•••
HolographicXXX
Would you of?

it still has a use.. it might not be among the top choices, but it can be used with exactly what you think is should be used for ;) ... best of luck

also, i have
• HolographX(.)com

this has multiple ways it can go.. a nice brandable for "Holographics" - or the 'X" by itself can mean many things alone, however, one of my favorites is 'Holograph Exchange'

btw.. been getting a lot of inquiries on the holo names of late, roughly seven in the past three weeks, all different names.... i spoke with two different people on the phone as most inquiries contact me personally via email and i try to follow through with phone calls... both, believe it or not, were AR startups looking to build their company using HOLO in their name... you can thank microsoft for that.

... food for thought.

•••
btw.. been getting a lot of inquiries on the holo names of late, roughly seven in the past three weeks, all different names.... i spoke with two different people on the phone as most inquiries contact me personally via email and i try to follow through with phone calls... both, believe it or not, were AR startups looking to build their company using HOLO in their name... you can thank microsoft for that.
... food for thought.

I've been getting a few "Holo" inquiries as well... Fingers crossed this is a trend that will accelerate with the release of Hololens 2... (And thus I will conclude, with acknowledged liberties and a big wink, with the "holo" domainer's version of the Lord's prayer - "Our Father who art in heaven, 'Holo'd be thy name!'" :xf.grin: )

Last edited:
•••
Good luck mate , let us know the end result :)

So update on h/o/lo/c/a/d/e

I never heard back after their last offer of $1500 weeks ago . ( which I came down to 6200)

Mind you all I'm 95% sure it was holo/cade .de ( The german holo/cade Company) that was trying to buy it, as SEDO said the buyer was in germany and the .de was a developed live holo//vr arcade ........

I may have lost the sale from them but others ( StartUps) will want it as it still the best (hologram acrade) name and vr being mass branded as holo.....Reason why I say I may lost sale...

I just checked holo/cade.de and it has been REBRANDED / RE-DIRECTS TO) to this...

https://www.veelix-vrlounge.de/index.html/

even their Facebook page under :holo/cade germany is deleted says broken

all this change took place since their last offer and my counter and never heard back so I'm now 100% sure it was the .de exact match that was trying to buy it and didn't want to pony up

Last edited:
•••
•••
Some of My Holo Name,

Holographic ONE

Hologram ONE

in KING

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
This time I think she don't know she won't be able to renew.
I had a phone conversation with her at this time last year. Not the brightest bulb...

•••
I had a phone conversation with her at this time last year. Not the brightest bulb...

I bet she thinks she can renew it , the horror .
Nice to seeing a Holo name go to mid x,xxx finally but not surprised

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back