Dynadot

discuss Discuss and Showcase Drone Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I have recently read that the drone industry is trying to change the word "drone" to something different.

The word "drone" has a very bad rep. for obvious reasons.

What do you think will happen with the word "drone" and drone domain names?

Feel free to showcase your drone domain names on this thread.

:tu:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have all the following available for make an offer on Sedo.

USADroneDelivery.com
AirDroneRescue.com
DroneNavy.com
DroneRecover.com
NavalUAV.com
UAVDeliver.com
DroneClearance.com
UASMilitary.com
AerialPipelines.com
AmazonDrone.ca
AerialDefence.com

•••
Home-Drones com
OutdoorDrones com
IndoorDrones com

I would bet Drone will stay with us in our dictionary

Last edited:
•••
These are long but I think they are memorable and brandable:

Let A Drone Do It (dot) com

and

Let The Drone Do It (dot) com

•••
The fatal crash of a TV News Helicopter today, killing two, in Seattle, underscores the public safety need for commercial drones.

Interestingly, a federal judge recently ruled against the FAA policy banning the use of commercial drones. If the ruling stands, commercial drones will be in the air years ahead of the FAA timeline.

BTW, in the first three years of drone integration, "more than 70,000 jobs will be created in the United States with an economic impact of more than $13.6 billion. This benefit will grow through 2025 when we foresee more than 100,000 jobs created and economic impact of $82 billion". [Source: Economic Impact of Unmanned Aircraft Systems Integration in the United States.

Despite what some in the industry want, its pretty clear the 'Drone' name is now the umbrella term for the technology. However, I wanted to cover the keyword bases:

DroneTV.com / DronesTV.com | UnmannedVideo.com | UnmannedTV.com | UAVURL.com

•••
...I have only five...

Drone// delivery// express
Drone// delivery// news
Drone// delivery// store
Drone// delivery// stores
Done// express// delivery

Not venturing any further...

•••
I registered a few .com drone names recently.

CrawlerDrone
DroneCircuits
DroneSilencer
DroneTester
FinderDrone
LocatorDrone
RayDrone

I think I'll stop for a while and see if any sell before I register more. There are still quite a few which are available to hand register though.

Regards

Ralph.

Last edited:
•••
The fatal crash of a TV News Helicopter today, killing two, in Seattle, underscores the public safety need for commercial drones.

Interestingly, a federal judge recently ruled against the FAA policy banning the use of commercial drones. If the ruling stands, commercial drones will be in the air years ahead of the FAA timeline.

BTW, in the first three years of drone integration, "more than 70,000 jobs will be created in the United States with an economic impact of more than $13.6 billion. This benefit will grow through 2025 when we foresee more than 100,000 jobs created and economic impact of $82 billion". [Source: Economic Impact of Unmanned Aircraft Systems Integration in the United States.

Despite what some in the industry want, its pretty clear the 'Drone' name is now the umbrella term for the technology. However, I wanted to cover the keyword bases:

DroneTV.com / DronesTV.com | UnmannedVideo.com | UnmannedTV.com | UAVURL.com

Yeah there's some heavy lobbying going on to get this industry into the mainstream. I've jumped on the train very late so I only have:

SubmersibleDrone.com

•••
•••
•••
RealEstateDrones.com
$4250

RealEstateDrone.com
$4250

•••
I have heavy hitters:

CIADrones.com
FBIDrones.com
HomelandSecurityDrones.com

And ShoottheDrones.com which I picture a shooting range where you shoot drones like skeet shooting.

•••
I have heavy hitters:

CIADrones.com
FBIDrones.com
HomelandSecurityDrones.com

And ShoottheDrones.com which I picture a shooting range where you shoot drones like skeet shooting.
I think they are great names but who is going to buy them?

•••
•••
I was thinking the same thing. A good domain is a good domain. But who is going to buy it? Who knows?

•••
I'd love to sell a domain to the CIA!

•••
•••
AVABELLE-I'll buy a domain if your gorgeous dog comes with it...what a fabulous face.

•••
I'd love to sell a domain to the CIA!

If they want it …… they will find a way to just take it, me thinks be careful or end up with a cross instead of a tick next to your name on those secret files, best domains are the one that lots of enduser sale opportunities

•••
This isn't Nazi Germany. I'm not going to live in fear of showing up on a list.

•••
This isn't Nazi Germany. I'm not going to live in fear of showing up on a list.

Let's hope not …..just don't barter too much LOL

•••
Deleted.

Last edited:
•••
dronedepot.com ($4,900)

source: dnjournal

•••
aerobaticdrones.com
dronebombs.com
dronecourses.com
dronefights.com