NameSilo

Discuss and Report Any Details of Domain Name Sales

Labeled as various in Domain Selling and Domain Sales, started by Scotty205, Jan 28, 2017

Replies:
Views:

1. MetaverseBranding

MetaverseBranding Top Contributor VIP Gold Account

Scan and Go is a huge technology.

Because of the pandemic "scan and go" became really popular in supermarkets/grocery stores etc.

So if you type scan and go in Google you will find lots of potential companies who have been working on this kind of tech. Even amazon themselves were.

Do a quick search, look at news results as well and you will be surprised how many potential outbounds pop up(y)

Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Yuran

Yuran Established Member

Y-i/n-k/a/............/c/o/m

Counter offer
    $9,999
    Mar 14, 22:38
    Offer accepted
    $9,999
    You
    00:00
    Agreement reached

Congratulations, you and **** reached an agreement! From this point on all communication in this window will be between you and DAN.COM. The buyer will now proceed to our secure payment page. We'll notify you about the next step once we've secured the payment.

Sold to a Chinese buyer.

waiting for payment...

Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
  3. twiki

twiki Top Contributor VIP Gold Account

That's not a completed sale. You haven't received the payment yet. Just a promise for a sale right now.

4. Yuran

Yuran Established Member

Let’s wait and see. I talked with the buyer for several days. I am also a Chinese. I know the value of this domain name is much more than 9999$.

5. twiki

twiki Top Contributor VIP Gold Account

That's alright, however please only post when completed. I had a 5-fig sale agreement like that and in the end it was never paid so I haven't reported it here.

Edit: Good luck with payment

Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
  6. PhongSGC

PhongSGC Top Contributor VIP

may tell which services you used to list?

7. Yuran

Yuran Established Member

Payment received

We have received xue gao's payment. Can you please inform us where the domain is currently registered and if you prefer a domain push or transfer?
    Dan Bot
    03:38
    Starting escrow

Hi, I'm Dan! Your automated domain transfer agent. I will be asking you questions and performing tasks based on your answers. 99% of the time this will be a smooth experience for both of us. If however you have some questions or want to talk to a real human, then please mention @simon in your message and my colleague Simon will be glad to assist you.
    Dan Bot
    Domain transfer

How would you like to transfer the domain?
    Dan Bot
    Push internally
    You
    03:42
    Push domain at current registrar

Please push the domain name to our escrow Dynadot account: dan

8. Ariff BD

Ariff BD Restricted (33% DM)

Nice
    Can I know the branding agency?

9. Nurex01

Nurex01 Established Member

What's the secret bro? Share us. I want to learn how to hit the Domains with million dollars. Thanks

10. alcy

alcy Top Contributor VIP

putting aside slow for me..anyone else noticing how drastically posts and sales went down lately here.

I guess they all buying nft and btc. bahahhahaha

11. MetaverseBranding

Try some outbounds Alcy, you got some great names that I'm sure companies will be interested in.

I outbounded one name yesterday that a company said they would buy for 5k. Hopefully I can report that one in a few days but as yet they have not initiated the payment.

I'm still getting a few inbound offers though. But most of these have been relatively low ball offers.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
  12. ddesigns

ddesigns 24Designs.in - Web Development and more... VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Hi, this is indeed very inspiration, do you mind sharing your outbound strategy i.e. from finding a company to using the template to send the mail. I have tried this for few of my domains in last month or so, but no reply from any of the leads. I'll be thankful if you start a thread for that so others can also learn from it.

Thanks again.

13. Reyginus

Reyginus Established Member

King of XYZ.

14. Johnjohn1992

Johnjohn1992 Established Member

Queen

15. Goorga

Goorga Established Member

portfolio size pls

16. MetaverseBranding

I'm trying to downsize but it's in the 200 range from memory.

17. Reyginus

Reyginus Established Member

That's a good one. Basically it's not the size of the portfolio but the quality. How do get quality names aside news and current trends?

18. NickB

NickB it's a mystery VIP

He's already answered this above........

"I think you already know but yes I can't really say too much about purchases because I want to continue making a little money going forwards."

19. boker

boker Top Contributor VIP

Great sales for this portfolio size. Can yo share the average STR and average acquisition price? Thanks.

20. MetaverseBranding

I only started to change the way I have done things pretty much since beginning of February this year.

Recently I have had success but that's no guarantee that things will continue. The last month and a bit could have just been a fluke.

Most of my portfolio was reg fee and when I do buy in the aftermarket I do try to haggle my hardest.

So bulk majority of my portfolio is reg fee and aftermarket purchases usually range from $xx to low $xxx where I can.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
  21. ddesigns

ddesigns 24Designs.in - Web Development and more... VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Nice ROI, keep inspiring.

22. GoWebnames.com

GoWebnames.com Truth alone triumphs VIP

Nice XYZ sales, as usual.
    Presently, it's very tough to register a good single keyword XYZ that's not a registry premium.
    You have all these names from the starting days when most XYZ were available for pennies? Or you have been paying the registry premium fees on these all?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  23. DNGear

DNGear Domainnaut VIP

Penny promotion was for only 1 month, i guess. Later on we have to pay .99 usd.

All they were not regged for .99 usd. So many domains were dropcaught, participated in auctions.

24. GoWebnames.com

GoWebnames.com Truth alone triumphs VIP

99 cents isn't bad either. I would pay that price for 10-12k single keyword XYZ domains annual without any regrets. Happy for you, you are the only one who is doing very well with the XYZs, I had like a few 100 of them decent ones registered for an year and not a single offer on any of them. I let them all drop, maybe luck matters as well in some places.

25. NickB

NickB it's a mystery VIP

Would a VPN get around it? Pretty clever if they did that to try and lower the price......

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice