IT.COM

various Discuss and Report Any Details of Domain Name Sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Scotty205

Established Member
Impact
Got my second domain sale today! New Orleans + 2 keywords .com for $300.00 to end user. I emailed 28 companies and got a call and closed the deal.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sold it for a very low price IMO. Don't take me wrong.

I don't think so, compared to the reg fee and the value at which .co is rated
It is a good sale.

•••
Sold it for a very low price IMO. Don't take me wrong.

I understand but considering it's just a $4 handreg barely few months old, I took that price as it's already a good ROI so I can invest more on better domains.

•••
I understand but considering it's just a $4 handreg barely few months old, I took that price as it's already a good ROI so I can invest more on better domains.
Absolutely right as per ROI.

•••
When you pitched these names, did you get instant interest to buy same day or there were intervals between when they replied you and when they decided to buy at your price?
Nice sell how many bitcoin companies you email

•••
•••
Maybe i'm the only one but I find it very disrespectful for others to criticize people reporting domain sales that they should have / could have gotten more for it etc.

Also i'm not convinced that is the point of this sales thread, it is there to report sales not question if the seller could have gotten more, make them feel bad they undersold etc. It's not my forum but that's my feelings. The mods can decide what is and isn't off topic.

•••
Maybe i'm the only one but I find it very disrespectful for others to criticize people reporting domain sales that they should have / could have gotten more for it etc.

Also i'm not convinced that is the point of this sales thread, it is there to report sales not question if the seller could have gotten more, make them feel bad they undersold etc. It's not my forum but that's my feelings. The mods can decide what is and isn't off topic.

Maybe you're referring to my post. I didn't mean any criticism to nobody. I clearly mentioned in the post "Don't take me wrong" also to avoid any misunderstandings like you raised, strange that the person who has posted the buy sale was fine with my comment & also expressed his point of view in terms of ROI.

Reason for my comment: The .com was sold for $80,000 & valued currently at $109K as per estibot. Has 201K searches on google PM. So with a concern, I commented that the sale could be lower than the market price. Not sure if the seller realized that. That's what it is all about.

Yes, members post their sales here so that newcomers will have an idea of what's going on in the markets. They do ask many questions regarding the sale. Looking at the data I felt he left some money off the table.
That's something to be shared I felt.
Correcting my self again, I felt no harm to @4better or to anyone.

Just here to learn & share. That's what this forum about I guess.

•••
Maybe you're referring to my post. I didn't mean any criticism to nobody. I clearly mentioned in the post "Don't take me wrong" also to avoid any misunderstandings like you raised, strange that the person who has posted the buy sale was fine with my comment & also expressed his point of view in terms of ROI.

Reason for my comment: The .com was sold for $80,000 & valued currently at $109K as per estibot. Has 201K searches on google PM. So with a concern, I commented that the sale could be lower than the market price. Not sure if the seller realized that. That's what it is all about.

Yes, members post their sales here so that newcomers will have an idea of what's going on in the markets. They do ask many questions regarding the sale. Looking at the data I felt he left some money off the table.
That's something to be shared I felt.
Correcting my self again, I felt no harm to @4better or to anyone.

Just here to learn & share. That's what this forum about I guess.

I wasn't referring to anyone specifically, seen this go on for a while now in general and I expressed my feelings above. Mods have told me they agree with me and have dealt with various posts along similar lines. It isn't my forum just expressing my view.

•••
Screen Shot 2019-08-05 at 12.10.01 PM.png

Sold for $10,000 USD at Uniregistry Market (inbound, self-brokered) on July 24, 2019.
Bought for $1,211 USD at GoDaddy Auctions on July 4, 2019.
Hold time: 20 days
No sales commission.
Seller: American
Buyer: Russian
No further information is available.

•••
I have bin of 450$ along with make offer, Received the offer of 100€ and that's their max budget so I have let it go for €100
In half of my DAN negotiations the buyer said it was their max budget but if I said my offer is non negotiable and it is a little bit above their 'max budget' they always agreed.

But this is still a great sale. Congrats 😁

•••
In half of my DAN negotiations the buyer said it was their max budget but if I said my offer is non negotiable and it is a little bit above their 'max budget' they always agreed.

But this is still a great sale. Congrats 😁
Yeah I actually rejected the offer first then they went for alternative domain and registered similar domain i.e. replacing advisors with advisers when I first rejected the offer. So I thought I can sell it for 100€ before I loose the sale..

•••
SOLD MassXR.com
Price: $1,100
Venue: Sedo.

It was a hand reg 2017 $8.49

XR (extended reality) domains are selling and treating me well!
This is an encouraging sale, I have ever/xr/.

•••
If you look at the history of this domain, I would never expect it to sell for that much. The thing has been dropped at least 7 times in 20 years and was unregistered for at least 5 years during that time. It really shows you that you cant predict anything with most domains unless they are hot trends or liquid.

Amazing sale.
How do you check this detailed history?

•••
If you look at the history of this domain, I would never expect it to sell for that much. The thing has been dropped at least 7 times in 20 years and was unregistered for at least 5 years during that time. It really shows you that you cant predict anything with most domains unless they are hot trends or liquid.

Amazing sale.
But this time Price Bounced! 😁

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
sold 500 euro:

Show attachment 125606

hold time about 15 years

I let it drop in 2015
but regretted it
and restored it for 70 euro

total cost about 120 euro

translates to
"world of wishes"

thought of it as a decent name for an online shop

but after 15 years
cash flow rules

eine Hose kaufen :ROFL:

which sales-platform did you use for that domain ?

•••
•••
Surge//Advisors//.com
Bought at GD Closeouts
Sale Price: $2988
Through Afternic Fast Transfer

US//Relocations//.com
Hand Registered
Sale Price: $2488
Through Sedo BIN
Great sale, why you hand register this

•••
Now that Uniregistry is going to publish domain sales data I am happy to share the following sale which is not listed anywhere else.

Domain name: Bit49 .com
Sale venue: Uniregistry Brokerage, inbound
Sale date: 02.03.2019
Listing type: make offer
Seller: me
Sale price: 16,000 USD
Sale fee: 15%
Purchase venue: Godaddy Auctions (Closeouts)
Purchase date: 02.07.2018
Purchase price: 5 USD closeout fee plus one renewal
Details: Buyer is bit49 .io. They did not completely upgrade to the .com, but currently forward to the .io.
Spammer service: Buyer just wanted to own this unique .com. Please resist to offer them anything else.

Congrats on your sale...

Your portfolio size?

•••
Now that Uniregistry is going to publish domain sales data I am happy to share the following sale which is not listed anywhere else.

Domain name: Bit49 .com
Sale venue: Uniregistry Brokerage, inbound
Sale date: 02.03.2019
Listing type: make offer
Seller: me
Sale price: 16,000 USD
Sale fee: 15%
Purchase venue: Godaddy Auctions (Closeouts)
Purchase date: 02.07.2018
Purchase price: 5 USD closeout fee plus one renewal
Details: Buyer is bit49 .io. They did not completely upgrade to the .com, but currently forward to the .io.
Spammer service: Buyer just wanted to own this unique .com. Please resist to offer them anything else.
Nice sell how can find all exiting bitcoin companies

•••
Nice sell how can find all exiting bitcoin companies
Several nights of online research?
However, this sale was no strategic move, it was pure luck.
Luck that the domain was left after Huge Domains satisfied unlimited hunger, Big Boys auctioned off the better names and the crowd of regmen including me left the name until short time before it would drop.
Luck to have not listed it for BIN (1k USD?) anywhere else.
Luck to have good teamwork with the specific broker.
Luck to have a buyer with rather deep pockets.

Your portfolio size?
Relevance? Anyway, too big not to fail. (Welcome to my profile page.)

•••
Domain name: RQDO.COM
Sale venue: SEDO.COM
Listing type: Buy it now
Sale price: $ 180
Purchase Price $ 115
Purchased at: NAMEPROS.COM
Purchased on October 25, 2018
Holding Time: 9 months, 16 days
Domain name: NQII.COM
Sale venue: AFTERNIC.COM
Listing type: Buy it now
Sale price: $ 220
Purchase Price $ 135
Purchased at: NAMEPROS.COM
Purchased on April 11, 2019
Holding Time: 4 months

Hi friend, Congrats on your sale. what is your net profit after paying their commission?

•••
HE SAID AFTERNIC BIN.... any domainer knows that it's 20% commission on Afternic BUY NOW..... he doesn't need to mention it explicitly......

•••
@subjot
You portfolio must be really huge

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back